Dicks sporting goods / hunting gear

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
trouter3

Dicks sporting goods / hunting gear

Post by trouter3 »

After doing away with assault rifles ( as they categorize them) they are now contemplating doing away with all hunting gear, if ya need a new baseball glove they will have an expanded selection ...I never go into that so called sporting goods store ...the wife has shopped in Kohls
Right next door in the same shopping center, I'd used to go browse around in dicks if I was waiting for her, no more..

Peace and tranquility and shop elsewhere ...
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I’ve done a few FTF deals with a few members in their parking lot. GARY.
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

See you later Sports Authority.....I mean Dicks :lol:
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

The one on Pines Blvd got rid of AAALLL their guns, hunting gear (clothes/ammo/knives/safes/bows) and expanded their fishing section! Fook them! They WILL eventually go the way of SA.....hopefully sooner than later and put an Academy in their place! Won't EVER step into their place either!
avmech

Post by avmech »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:44 am I’ve done a few FTF deals with a few members in their parking lot. GARY.
Same here. As far as fishing stuff, I go to the local shops and once in a great while BPS.
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Is BPS & Cabelas one in the same now, thought I read BPS took them over, if so they must have a tremendous fishing selection, as Bps they did, I need to get down south and check the store out now that Dicks is a non entity to me ....
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

"Dick's Sporting Goods is warning investors that its decision to remove certain "assault-style" weapons from its Field & Stream stores cost it dearly and may limit its future gains.

The sporting goods retailer was forced to confront angry shareholders late last week after its stocks tanked more than 4.5% and financial conglomerate J.P. Morgan Chase downgraded Dick's shares, from "overweight" to "neutral.""

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38935/di ... anotti?amp
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

S&W collector wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:58 am See you later Sports Authority.....I mean Dicks :lol:
This. I've never, ever seen one positive outcome when it came to a company going rogue on the 2nd amendment. Usually equates to them losing tons of money.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

The one that opened in Sarasota has absolutely NO guns, accessories of any other sporting gear.

It's christmas and the parking lot is pretty empty

AFS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Can't wait to see them go under!!! :lol:
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.