Bersa Thunder combat .380

Pistols of all descriptions.
trouter3

Bersa Thunder combat .380

Post by trouter3 »

Recently acquired this really nice inexpensive auto, very please with it so far, good accurate weapon, flawless mechanical operation, 8 round mags, sent away for a set of wooden grips to replace the wrap around rubber that came with the weapon, next will get an IWB kydex holster for it, it's much heavier than my Glock 42, was carrying it in my right front pocket not comfortable at all, was very conscious of the gun being there ...but all in all nice CCW for the price ...
Brickrider

Post by Brickrider »

My wife has a standard Bersa Thunder .380. It is comfortable to shoot and has never failed to feed, fire, and eject. I am sure you will enjoy it.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

My .380 Thunder Plus is quite comfortable. I carry it IWB as a cross-draw and it is really invisible (note: I also will carry a full-frame CZ-75B .40 IWB as well as a 3" 1911 IWB, so the Bersa is much smaller than those).
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I picked one up from a local guy for real nice price couple years ago. I shot it a lot and never had any problem with it and it's pretty accurate. I keep it in my car all the time hidden below the center consul. I liked it enough to pick up a 22lr version which I like even more and has become one of my favorite fun pistol to shoot.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.