Official Semi Auto Picture Thread

Pistols of all descriptions.
glockeyed

Post by glockeyed »

.................. :shock: ...................
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

mulletguter

Post by mulletguter »

My Nazi contract Astra 600 has the Waffen proof and correct SN range for the first contract. Appears to have been unissued before being chromed after the war. I've put over 200rds Winchester white box with no malfunctions. Fun to shoot and a good conversation starter at the range.
indy1919a4

Post by indy1919a4 »

That Astra is just a wonderful looking pistol, a little shinny :).. Nice holster to boot. One thing that happen to me at the range, the muzzle cap came off during shooting and the Spring and the cap both when shooting off down range :o .. It just seemed to work loose, never happen again..

Those Astra 400s, 600s and 4000s have always looked so exotic. Always loved them being used in Mission Impossible episodes. The Eastern Democratic peoples offices were always armed with them.
mulletguter

Post by mulletguter »

indy1919a4 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:53 pm That Astra is just a wonderful looking pistol, a little shinny :).. Nice holster to boot. One thing that happen to me at the range, the muzzle cap came off during shooting and the Spring and the cap both when shooting off down range :o .. It just seemed to work loose, never happen again..

Those Astra 400s, 600s and 4000s have always looked so exotic. Always loved them being used in Mission Impossible episodes. The Eastern Democratic peoples offices were always armed with them.

It's much shiner than the crappy pics. Seems to be professedly chromed. Muzzle cap has not loosened, but I will be obsessively checking it from now on :D
glockeyed

Post by glockeyed »

.................. :shock: ...................
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Surplus Beretta 81BB .32
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

Slowly rebuilding my Sig inventory after affairs with Austrians and Italians. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

gforester

Post by gforester »

jwperry wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:15 am Slowly rebuilding my Sig inventory after affairs with Austrians and Italians. Image

Happy to hear that you have regained your sanity Will. :D
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

gforester wrote:
jwperry wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:15 am Slowly rebuilding my Sig inventory after affairs with Austrians and Italians. Image

Happy to hear that you have regained your sanity Will. :D
I'm still going to #RMRallthings (damn genetics and shitty vision, have you ever heard of "eye floaters"? That's a real Mayo Clinic medical term!) and the classic P-Series is best fit for it. Going to be an expensive transition back, the deals that were around 4+ years ago aren't there surprisingly enough.