Gun Show Loophole closed? What does it mean?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Show guys talked with ATF.
The ATF said nothing changed unlicensed dealers as in obvious resellers still targeted little guys not a concern

I am relieved as we know we can always trust the government :roll:
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Bad gun show for me (and those that don'r deal in guns) but great for private gun sellers (AKA unlicensed dealers) as many brought in their no longer wanted guns to dump before BATF boogeyman comes and gets them and buyers who some how think ATF does not know they own certain guns had to get one before the Biden registration of guns takes effect on May 5.

If you don't detect my sarcasm please go to Amazon and order a clue) :lol: :lol:
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

What it means for sure is that the Miami Show this weekend will be swamped with an extra dense and aromatic crowd.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Dense @ aromatic,LOL thats a good one :ugeek:
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

Revenant wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm What it means for sure is that the Miami Show this weekend will be swamped with an extra dense and aromatic crowd.
The Latinas at this show can be a cut above, my friend. They can bump into me anytime.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

tector wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:29 pm
The Latinas at this show can be a cut above, my friend. They can bump into me anytime.
Their designer clothes are made by Krylon. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm
Their designer clothes are made by Krylon. GARY.
Yes, them. Those. They are what I am talking about.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

Revenant wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm What it means for sure is that the Miami Show this weekend will be swamped with an extra dense and aromatic crowd.
Hope you get lucky and the right one(s) bump into you. But you have to be ok with playing the percentages. Last time I didn’t see many women milling about. Just the wrong day I guess.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Revenant wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 pm
Hope you get lucky and the right one(s) bump into you. But you have to be ok with playing the percentages. Last time I didn’t see many women milling about. Just the wrong day I guess.
Well, them bumping into TO ME may not be the exact mechanism at work :mrgreen: