Satanists

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

In other news, as shown in the latest episode of The Curse of Oak Island, the island was about to be hit by a Category 8 hurricane.

Poor Templars. All that work for naught.

The next episode probably will show that the erosion caused ( https://realclimatescience.com/#gsc.tab=0 ) by the catastrophic climate change will be of such magnitude that the producers won't need to dig any further because it will all be washed away. Up to 197 feet below ground.

So keep tuned for the new series --- The Curse of Underneath Oak Island: Dug Deeper.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

The following was posted by the owner of another forum. He's a sharp, intelligent individual.

" The Biden administration – which insists Donald Trump’s reelection would be very bad for America – enthusiastically supports amputating the breasts and sexual organsof thousands of troubled children, is obsessed with ushering as many millions of illegal aliens (including terrorists, fentanyl smugglers, MS-13 gang members, child sex traffickers and legions of surly, military-age Chinese men) as possible into America, and – just to pick one of many examples of bureaucratic insanity – recently demanded, via its FAA, that U.S. airlines employ more people, including pilots, with “severe intellectual” and “psychiatric” problems.

It’s increasingly clear that many of America’s current leaders are, to put it plainly, stark raving mad.

But stating this is not an exercise in hurling nasty epithets at one’s political opponents, as the left does continually.

Rather, what follows is a brief but serious look at the proposition that America’s current leaders are genuinely insane – in a clinically diagnosable way. This is about rampant Borderline Personality Disorder, Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder and other scary-sounding conditions whose clinical symptom-pictures perfectly match many of today’s leaders.

Yes, there is a lot of “mental illness” in America today. And as mentioned earlier, most serious psychiatric diagnoses in the “sociopath,” “psychopath,” “malignant narcissist” arena really amount to very dark and demonic spiritual conditions being described through a secular, non-theistic lens.

Meanwhile, the general population also sadly includes large and growing numbers of genuine casualties of today’s deranged, sociopathic leadership, whether in government, education, medicine or culture – especially among the youth, where depression, delusion, anxiety and suicide are rampant.

They are true victims.

But as for the increasingly totalitarian ruling elites themselves – from the “let’s cut off kids’ body parts and engineer a massive foreign invasion of America” Biden administration to the “let’s terrify everyone about global warming and insist they eat insects while we dine on steak” globalist crowd?

They’re just evil." https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... g-leaders/
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

It used to be that sleepers would take orders from their own government. Seems they still do.

Last edited by Ricordo on Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

They feel safe...

Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Fool you once, it's on Dem.

Fool you twice, it's on you.

Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

There are no reporters of the news anymore. Now it seems they are all "journalists".

I believe I am still friends (haven't had the pleasure of partaking with him in decades) with a person who had no qualms about calling things as they were. He knew where I was coming from, I knew where he was coming from. A delight knowing and engaging with him. Honest, sincere in his beliefs.

He is the only person I have known that had pictures of him with Mao Tse Tung, Leonid Brezhnev, and Fidel Castro. In an age and time when no photoshop existed. Or anything remotely close to it.

Yes, it can happen.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

"Let them eat cereal".
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Aaaaahhh....the Oscars!

A night of magic and splendor. Delusion, insanity and eccentricity.

Plagiarism, pedophilia, a nominee who bathes with his teenage son, virtue-signaling, the list goes on and on and on...
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I must confess.

I get all of my beauty tips from celebrities.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Dems print votes as much as they like to print money.
Let's Go Brandon