Breaking News: WLP Resigns!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Breaking News: WLP Resigns!

Post by FfNJGTFO »

According to Newmax (per their newscrawl), Wayne La Pierre has resigned from the NRA!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wayne- ... -nra-chief
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Bummer
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Good riddance.

Suggest he tries for a position at Harvard. :lol:
Let's Go Brandon
tector

Post by tector »

So what do we know of Andrew Arulanandam?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Adios pendejo.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I hope the board gets their act together to rebuild it to its former self way back when and join forces with the GOA as they have been leaders in the fight while NRA has been asleep at the wheel.
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

The entire board needs to be replaced since they supported him. They need a clean start to rebuild what he ruined.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I may have posted about this before, but my biggest worry continues to be about the museum. I'm FB friends with a guy that worked there until the COVID closures and he says several display items have been removed. The museum regularly gets a lot of bequeaths from wills of collectors who thought they were sending their items to somewhere they'd be appreciated. My friend says he has also not been allowed to access some display items he himself had loaned and there's apparently little accountability for the non-display collection. He seems to think WLP and his ilk have been pilfering collection items and selling them to prop up their regime. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but it certainly sounds like something they'd do.

My real hope is that a less compromised organization buys the museum from them and gets it out of their hands.
My posts kill threads.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I would think there would be a paper trail of items donated but alas those who control the trail, control the paper.

Those who donated items including your friend should have copies himself and hire a lawyer to track them down.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Outgunu wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:54 pm The entire board needs to be replaced since they supported him. They need a clean start to rebuild what he ruined.
I attended the FSSA meeting recently. Their President is also a current sitting member of the NRA Board. Guy was out of touch. He spoke of Marion Hammer as if she's still lobbying in FL and not retired. Hammer has been out of the game now in FL for two and a half years. But the guy spoke as if she's at the FL Capitol right now.

That's an issue and I say that as a NRA life member. A lot of the board is out of touch.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA