The are seeking gun permits like crazy in Israel now

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

The are seeking gun permits like crazy in Israel now

Post by tector »

This is a huge number on that population base:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/260000-fi ... dium=email

Of course liberal American Jews will learn nothing from this.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

You mean people who said "Never Again" about the last time?

You don't learn anything the second time you get kicked by a mule.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I'm glad more Israelis are looking to defend themselves. It was beyond me why a country where pretty much everyone has had to go through military service and which is constantly under threat from its immediate neighbors and random people on the street didn't already have universal gun ownership.

All this being said, I worry what a sudden surge in demand coming from Israel will do to global prices.
My posts kill threads.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

REDinFL wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 am You mean people who said "Never Again" about the last time?

You don't learn anything the second time you get kicked by a mule.
Kinda like us. We defeated the tyrannical British rule, the Nazis, Japanese Imperial military, bankrupted the Soviet Union and the Berlin wall was taken down.

Yet here WE are, our elected American hating officials allowing thousands of military aged Chinese and Islamic MALES in OUR country WITHOUT being vetted.
People that have ZERO allegiance to this country.
Remember 9/11 ?
Wonder what they are up too ?
Surely if they had any goods intentions they would have families with them.

Hell, we can't even build a complete fence to keep the bad guys out.

Looks like WE didn't learn either.

Better get ready as best as you can because our day is coming.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Not a single disagreement there.

The lack of families is a real red flag. Men escaping from a war zone bring their families with them; men going to war, go alone.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Some people do learn but there are not enough of us.

When the 93 trade tower garage bombing happened and the lease renewal contract was up years later, the major financer of the contract between the port authorities of NY and NJ and Larry Silverstein insisted on terrorism insurance coverage which was unheard of at the time.
Long story short they got insurance companies to write it in August of 2011 and contracts were signed. Less than a month later the towers went down.
The ceo of GMAC commercial was a Vietnam vet who worked for the CIA in country, still had his clearance and was a very smart business man.
There was no financial loss except to the insurance companies.

Israel was infighting, hamas knew it and took advantage of the old asleep at the wheel.

America is doing the same thing politically. All these events are planned and just waiting for the perfect moment to carry them out.
Ours was the result of Bush/Gore election controversy. After the attack everyone came together and they passed the patriot act without reading it.
Israel has solidified and American Jews once oblivious to their own mother lands issues have come together in support.

The next attack in America is on the horizon.

Why does it take a crap load of people getting murdered for people to come together?
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

When an attack happens we will, or most of us will come together for a time and in the process the government will take more of our rights away under the name of "protection".
Islamaphobia and Sinophobia ( Chinese ) will be all over the news networks about how bad those folks are being treated and but not mentioning the terrorist deeds they have committed.
After some time passes we will again forget about those attacks just like we did about Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and begin fighting among ourselves and dividng ourselves once again.
When we allow illegals in here with no dog in the fight and no real allegiance to our country this pollutes the patriotic feeling of our society.
Look at our Congress, We have elected anti American muslim radicals who are now in office. These folks have no problem telling the people of our country of their affiliations, beliefs and who they are really in bed with.

That in itself says quite a bit about the state of the union this country is in now.

America isn't baseball and apple pie anymore.

All this is by design, not by chance.

The NWO is on it's way.

As I've said before, we are done as a country. Theres too much water thats went under the bridge now.

The "good ole days" of America are in the history books.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

^ Agree

The country is lost. Way beyond the tipping point. Thanks to Obummer!

Want proof? Wait and see how the Kommunists cheat again in next year's election.

My wife's uncle, a life long Demorat, who died years ago, but still votes in multiple states, said repeatedly he would rather vote for the Devil than a non-KommieRat.

And he did and continues to!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Let's hypothesize a 9/11 type event tomorrow, in NYC and DC again, with terrorists that walked through our open borders. How would America, and you, react?

I'm really skeptical it would be anywhere near the same "unity" as 20+ years ago.

First, it is way too obvious that the powers that be in DC used 9/11 for an agenda that had 0.0 to do with genuine terrorism. While almost everyone could see the need to (try to) get the fuckers hiding out in Afghanistan, the "GWOT," starting out with the complete BS, pre-textual invasion of Iraq, was a disaster. Would you urge your children/grandchildren to sign up for the military, to be abused like that again?

Speaking of the military, it is totally in the hands of woke maniacs right now. No way could I ever urge anyone I care about to voluntarily submit themselves to that regime.

And, what about NYC and DC? They (and LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, etc.) are filled with people who hate us, and would put us in camps if given the chance. These same people actively support the very open borders that would bring disaster upon themselves and the rest of us.Of course there are good (and bad) people everywhere, but the worst of the worst congregate in these metro areas. Good people need to leave those cities, and let those shitholes rot.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

tector wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:14 pm Let's hypothesize a 9/11 type event tomorrow, in NYC and DC again, with terrorists that walked through our open borders. How would America, and you, react?.
Speaking of an action inside our border. I can't believe this hasn't gotten more attention. (Illegal CCP bio-lab on U.S. soil with Ebola/Malaria/HIV etc.)

https://selectcommitteeontheccp.house.g ... ley-biolab