The are seeking gun permits like crazy in Israel now

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I don't see the US people coming together like that again either.
Too much division and with 5k illegals piling in the US everyday, this country is headed for the dumpster.

Hunker down, prepare and if it gets bad enough, I know where there's a really nice Catamaran that my family can escape and live on.

BTW anybody else notice the increase in snowbird traffic this year? Northern PB County has become Broward.
tector

Post by tector »

Chigger wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:33 pm I don't see the US people coming together like that again either.
Too much division and with 5k illegals piling in the US everyday, this country is headed for the dumpster.

Hunker down, prepare and if it gets bad enough, I know where there's a really nice Catamaran that my family can escape and live on.

BTW anybody else notice the increase in snowbird traffic this year? Northern PB County has become Broward.
By traffic, Broward has become the Dade of a few years ago, and PBC has become the Broward of a few years ago. Yay progress!!!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
avmech

Post by avmech »

Chigger wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:29 am
Long story short they got insurance companies to write it in August of 2011 and contracts were signed. Less than a month later the towers went down.
Not to be "that guy", but 2011??
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Chigger wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:33 pm
No more than pre Covid. Remember the US/Can border was closed for a few years to automobile traffic. Canadians could fly here, but they couldn’t drive here, so that’s why we saw so few Canadian tags on cars. GARY.