DD collection (Looking for private land to test on)

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
JonathanW

DD collection (Looking for private land to test on)

Post by JonathanW »

When I left Florida back in 2020 I built my first Destructive Device which was my Panzerfaust, since leaving I may have gotten a little carried away with building a fliegerfaust, then an M202 Flash and the latest project is a Hypervelocity rocket Launcher that mimics the looks of a M47 Dragon. I also modernized my Panzerfaust and now nicknamed the FrankenFaust which looks similar to a Panzerfaust 3. Hopefully I can come out to some MG Shoots and do some Demos.

Last edited by JonathanW on Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Please do keep us posted if you find an event at which to demonstrate your collection of big bang boomers!
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

flcracker wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:00 pm Please do keep us posted if you find an event at which to demonstrate your collection of big bang boomers!

I’ll need to take some professional photos of the test fire of the black powder Recoilless launchers for the second edition for the first book , if anyone has a private range that would host us , feel free to reach out 8-)
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Looking for a private land to test on this Sunday if anyone knows anyone willing to host us in central Florida
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

How much land you need ? Im negotiating with a fellow in citrus with 20 acres to run our beltfed m60 and mk48 . I have 1 3/4 acres on the river 6 miles away from there. I wont see him till Thursday to ask thou
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

hey sweep , hope you have been good !

100-200 yards is plenty for the black powder launchers

For rockets I usually go for 600-1000 yards but that’s going to be more difficult for Florida, and can only do that in the rainy season

Area training facility was very kind and let us test over the weekend and I’ll have some videos out soon

JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Working on some gyrojet sized rockets to test at very close ranges 25-30 yards , still looking for some private land around Tampa to test on