If you are vaccinated, you will not get spam emails...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Most doctors retain their training much like a mechanic, plumber, electrician etc, I.E. they only know what was taught them in school, or residency to practice and collect the Benjamin's. They never take the time to advance their learning, they pick up a lot from pharmacy sales people pushing the latest drugs. How do I know?

My bil is a doctor and he hates most drs because they are lazy and dumb. Both daughters were pharmacy techs early in their lives and were constantly calling drs offices about prescribing medicines for patients that had bad reactions to each other and my granddaughter just graduated FSU nursing school with honors and 1/3 of her class she said are dumb as a stump, but retain enough to pass but she predicts when they go to their states to pass the nursing cert, most will fail. She already got a contract for cardiac surgery nurse in Tally and is planning to go back and get her masters and PHD.

The question should be that Red alluded to is how many ass*ole drs can pass thru a 30 micron mask.