Ding dong, the witch is dead (RIH Diane Feinstein)

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Ding dong, the witch is dead (RIH Diane Feinstein)

Post by tector »

Of course since it is California I'm sure it will be "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss."
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Somebody throw a bucket of water on her?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

tector wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:31 am Of course since it is California I'm sure it will be "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss."
Schiff ("I've seen the evidence") appointed until the election - he's running for it anyway.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

*Was

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

At first I though that Kommunist Newsom would appoint Shityshift as a no brainer.

But now the plot thickens.

You notice that the Kommunist Polit Bureau has been given permission to slowly leak details of the Bidem Crime Family. NOTHING would not have leaked at all if it were not directed with permission from the top of the Kommunists Party.

So I believe Newsom will be directed to appoint Kommieala to that Senate seat to get her cackling out of the way.

Then Bidum will appoint Michelle as VP.

Then Bidum will have a Hildabeast style heart attack. and Michelle will take over. All the stupid independent women lover her so much that they will flock over themselves to vote for her highness. You notice the Klintons are being paid off to restart their "foundation" to enrich themselves.

No republican can win against Michelle. So all this drama on the republican side is just another distraction. And just to make sure, they will do the usual voter fraud cheating scams in the necessary districts to make sure there is no way she could loose the electoral college.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Her last words to republicans were, From Hell's heart, ...I stab at thee. For hate's sake I spit my last breath ...at thee.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Chigger wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:00 am Her last words to republicans were, From Hell's heart, ...I stab at thee. For hate's sake I spit my last breath ...at thee.
FEEEEEEIIINNNNSTEEEEEIIIN!

Yeah, Shatner did it better. :mrgreen:

It's weird. My first recollection of Feinstein was when she was still a San Francisco Supervisor and had to conduct that live TV presser to announce that (then) Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk had been assassinated by a fellow supervisor, Dan White. I watched it live. It would seem the reaction of the leftist press (just as leftist back then) startled her. I'm amazed she even finished the presser.