You gotta love communists...bless their hearts!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

You might enjoy this Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/_facesoftheleft
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Not really. The first thing that pops into my mind whenever I see individuals like those is...J. Edgar Hoover.

That being said, if a child of mine exhibited such behaviour I would not ostracize him or her. But it would reaffirm my conviction that biochemistry issues compel mental disorders.

No one can seriously state that, an example with such characteristics of less than 1% of a population, can be classified as normal.
Let's Go Brandon
tector

Post by tector »

Well Hoover was not a commie, so you have to give him that.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Still, I wouldn't have hired any of those individuals nor J. Edgar Hoover to baby-sit my kids.
Let's Go Brandon
tector

Post by tector »

Ricordo wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:26 pm Still, I wouldn't have hired any of those individuals nor J. Edgar Hoover to baby-sit my kids.
Of course. A point I made here some time of ago in the context of that freak who was briefly in charge of disposing of nuclear waste.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Ricordo wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:25 am In other news...
https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-most-d ... ighborhood
:roll:
With all due respect, are you mentally deficient in some way? How are you not aware that the Babylon Bee is a satirical "news" source?
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

With all due respect, are you visually impaired?

The :roll: went right past you?
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Life of Brian...

Life of other assorted personalities...
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Another useful idiot. "Say what, honey!"

"A self-proclaimed "liberal woman" went viral on TikTok in recent days for posting a video complaining about not being able to find a masculine man who is "not conservative."

TikTok user @ms_petch posted the video last week which has since received hundreds of thousands of views.

In the clip she shared her dating struggles with her followers, namely the hard time she's had finding a masculine man who matches her progressive views..." https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-w ... nservative

"Trust me, honey. It's not rocket science."
Let's Go Brandon