Matt Walsh Knew What A Woman Was This Whole Time

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Ricordo

Matt Walsh Knew What A Woman Was This Whole Time

Post by Ricordo »

"NASHVILLE, TN — A damning leak from the hacked emails of conservative commentator Matt Walsh has revealed that in spite of the question posed by his documentary What Is A Woman?, he has actually known what a woman was this entire time.

"Stunning, disgusting, rank hypocrisy," said transgender former journalist Brian Stelter. "We all knew Walsh wasn't who he claimed to be, but now we have proof."

Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing also expressed disappointment at the news. "I dumped millions into Matt's documentary to discover the answer to this question, and it turned out he knew the answer this whole time. I feel betrayed," he said. "On top of that, I also found out he's still subscribed to Harry's Razors. I feel like I don't even know him."

Authorities say they are still searching for the alleged hacker, and are warning people not to share the leaked emails, as they could radicalize whoever reads them against gender ideology.

At publishing time, things had gotten worse for Walsh after someone posted the entirety of his Cowboy Bebop fanfic online."
https://babylonbee.com/news/damning-lea ... hole-time/

You can't trust people anymore these tham times...
Let's Go Brandon
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Gotta love the Bee! :D
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I'm still waiting for an adult female person to enter an adult male person sport competition and winning it all.

That'll be the day.. :roll:
Let's Go Brandon
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Dunno. Some woman built about the size of refrigerator as a line-person. For the Giants, obviously. There's one on some TV advertisement, ending with her in a yellow dress (may say Goodyear on the back, I['m not sure).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

There have always been a few crossdressers, who were more or less tolerated in Western societies except when they acted out.

The social contagion trannyism now, however, is altogether different--it is the offshoot of diseased post-modern ideologies designed to overthrow all traditional social norms (or what's left of them). We should show no mercy to the ideolouges pushing this shit on children.
Last edited by tector on Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I will admit to abusing a few tranny's in my time. A Torqueflite usually holds up the best.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:29 pm I will admit to abusing a few tranny's in my time. A Torqueflite usually holds up the best.
Wasted 3 904’s in my day, but could never destroy a 727. GARY.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

👍

Well, the 904 was for 6 cylinders anyway.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

REDinFL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:58 am 👍

Well, the 904 was for 6 cylinders anyway.
Had a 82 Dodge Diplomat, former Sunrise Police car. 318, with a 904. I couldn’t believe they’d use a 904 in a cop car. It eventually blew, but I worked at a Dodge dealer, so the trans tech rebuilt it for $150. After two years, it lost third gear. Still drove it around town in second. After finally junking it after ten good years, I replaced it with an identical 87 Diplomat. Chrysler wisened up, & put a 727 in that car. I could not kill it. But I was disappointed they built 318 cop cars with a 904. But yet 318 vans came with 727’s. GARY