The Kommie's Student Loan Forgiveness...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

The Kommie's Student Loan Forgiveness...

Post by Flame Red »

Since the Kommies just announced their illegal Student Loan Forgiveness, here is a something to consider.

If you have a loan outstanding, and that loan is "forgiven" you are supposed to claim the forgiviness as income on your tax return!

Will the 87,000 new armed IRS agent will get busy knocking down doors for all the Kommies sitting in the parent's basements unemployed that will have their student loans forgiven to collect the tax due?

Nah, they are Bidumb voters!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

You are correct re: the tax code. The only way around it is if the "forgiveness" were to be done properly, by legislation which would have to include exemption from that provision. Since he/it is doing it by EO .....

As far as the tax enforcers are concerned, I'd say it's easy pickings.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

They were interviewing some brainless, useless crumpet (with a new degree) on the news yesterday....and I quote: "I think it's great! I have car payments to make and this will make that easier!"

:roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Much like cash for clunkers, it is another national wealth redistribution scheme.
OSD

Post by OSD »

cash for clunkers ended back around 2009, way before all this new crap.
Why help pay the loans that they knowingly and willingly took out on their own volition.
You borrowed, you pay. Not everyone else.
Jim
tector

Post by tector »

This is end-stage "democracy" bullshit, where the parasites on the government tit outnumber the responsible taxpayers, and demand to be supported more and more. The slide downhill will begin to accelerate rapidly.
Last edited by tector on Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
gforester

Post by gforester »

This is a real pisser for me. I worked full time while going to school at night for 9 years to get my degree. I didn't take out loans. I paid my way with my own money and a scholarship I earned for my last year and attended school full time while still working full time. This is just Bidumb buying votes.
tector

Post by tector »

gforester wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 pm This is a real pisser for me. I worked full time while going to school at night for 9 years to get my degree. I didn't take out loans. I paid my way with my own money and a scholarship I earned for my last year and attended school full time while still working full time.
SUCKER!!!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
gforester

Post by gforester »

tector wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:30 pm
gforester wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 pm This is a real pisser for me. I worked full time while going to school at night for 9 years to get my degree. I didn't take out loans. I paid my way with my own money and a scholarship I earned for my last year and attended school full time while still working full time.
SUCKER!!!
I feel like I am getting fucked, sans any vaseline!
tector

Post by tector »

Yep, this is how it works now.