Dropping in from Central Florida

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
hoosier1104

Dropping in from Central Florida

Post by hoosier1104 »

Wanted to drop in and say hello. I have been living in central Florida, Longwood area, for about a little over a year now and DO NOT regret moving. I am originally from Indianapolis, IN. I was in the AF for 6 years and deployed for Operation Enduring Freedom.

I have always been into firearms and archery. I am looking for a place to shoot both. I will be taking the hunters course soon because I really miss hunting. Back in IN, I would hunt deer and rabbit mainly (no hunters cert needed in IN to hunt). Looking forward to engaging new game and learn about the local wildlife that I can hunt.

Already have my CCP. I carry all my pistols at some point; G43, Gen 4 G19 and FN 509 Tact. I have 2 AR uppers, 556 and 762x39, and 3 lowers, pistol, fixed (hunting rifle) and collapsible.

Looking to make a few new friends in my area to hunt and shoot with. This sounds like a lonely male wanted ad on CL. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Welcome.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

As a recovering Hoosier myself (been happily here 36 years) - I can say you've come to the right place. Welcome and thanks for your service.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Welcome from Tampa Bay!
deathpriest

Post by deathpriest »

Welcome from St Cloud!
μολὼν λαβέ
**Infidel**
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Welcome!