Don't you like it when a plan comes together?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Don't you like it when a plan comes together?

Post by Flame Red »

Now we see the Demorat's talking about invoking the 25th on Bidumb. That was the plan all along.

And Communist Newsom meets with Kommieala in the WH while Bidumb is away. So the plan seems pretty clear. The Rino's will go along with getting rid of Bidumb when that was the Soro's plan all along, and we will have Kommiela and Gavin in charge. :roll:

If the Rino's were smart, they would be careful what they wish for and just keep Bidumb in there.After all, we don't want Hunter or his Uncle to be put out of business do we?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That was the plan.
Dump Biden in late January or early February.
That way the Cackling Hyena becomes President, but for less than half of Joe's four year term.
That way she can run for election in 2024 and re-election in 2028, giving us 10 years of the Whore as President.
I would not be surprised at all, that she would select Newsom as her VP pick.

The only problems with that "Plan" are:
1) The hyena will not stand a chance in 2024.
2) Her VP pick would have to get by a Republican controlled Senate, for confirmation.

What really scares me is this scenario:
1) Hyena becomes President.
2) Newsom becomes Vice President.
3) Hyena resigns Presidency.
4) Newsom becomes President.
5) Newsom, with lots of Democratic election fraud, wins the 2024 election.
6) Newsom wins re-election in 2028.

If the above happens, the US of A is finished.
tector

Post by tector »

Some of the scenarios really do not bother me that much because (1) I'm an old fart with no kids, but more importantly (2) there is a good argument to be had that accelerationism is the way to go. Sometimes you just have to lance the abscess (in fact I had an abscess on my ass lanced just last month). In such cases sooner is often better than later.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:29 am 2) Her VP pick would have to get by a Republican controlled Senate, for confirmation.

What really scares me is this scenario:
1) Hyena becomes President.
2) Newsom becomes Vice President.
3) Hyena resigns Presidency.
4) Newsom becomes President.
5) Newsom, with lots of Democratic election fraud, wins the 2024 election.
6) Newsom wins re-election in 2028.
I don't see any problem with our lovely Rino's approving anyone Kommieala wants for VP. They would approve Castro if he were still alive.

Why would Kommieala resign? Being The Kommie in-Charge is what she wants most. Maybe she would be given the Hillary treatment!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I now believe that Bidumb will hand off to the Kommieala when Hunter is indited, goes to trial, and sentenced.

Bidumb will pardon Hunter and go off into the sunset. Family first! That is the ONLY reason the case has not moved forward till now.
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:13 am I now believe that Bidumb will hand off to the Kommieala when Hunter is indited, goes to trial, and sentenced.

Bidumb will pardon Hunter and go off into the sunset. Family first! That is the ONLY reason the case has not moved forward till now.
Joey could pardon him today. Ford pardoned Nixon long before any of that procedure.

I agree with earlier poster that he more likely doesn't leave until after January 20, so to preserve the two term possibility for Harris. I personally find that stupid since she is a loser and a half herself.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Biden ain't going anywhere
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:31 am Biden ain't going anywhere
Nope!