Rentprop1 has passed

Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
n0rlf

Rentprop1 has passed

Post by n0rlf »

It is with great sadness and a very sad heart that I am posting this. I have been notified that Mark Smith,(Rentprop1]) a long time member of this forum has passed away.

I will pass along any details as they come in. Please remember him today and pray for his family. This is a day of remembrance for most folks and I am sure this will be a shock to many people.

He will certainly be missed here on this forum and many others I am sure.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

It is with great sadness and a very sad heart that I am posting this. I have been notified that Mark Smith,(Rentprop1]) a long time member of this forum has passed away.

I will pass along any details as they come in. Please remember him today and pray for his family. This is a day of remembrance for most folks and I am sure this will be a shock to many people.

He will certainly be missed here on this forum and many others I am sure. He was a big voice on this board and has been a member for more years than I can remember.

More details when they are available
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

I am so sorry to hear that. RIP
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

I met him once, real nice guy.

RIP Rent
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

So very sorry to hear that. I met him once at one of the forum's gun gatherings. He ran it. He had offered a raffle for those who paid the admission fee. I normally never play those because I never win.

Well, guess what? I won the grand prize that day... a GSG 1911 .22LR.

Rest Easy Rentprop1. And condolences to his S.O. (I met her there as well).
Last edited by FfNJGTFO on Mon May 30, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

RIP, very sad news :cry:
neonnight34609

Post by neonnight34609 »

i am very heavy hearted to hear this. Rent was a great guy. I went to a few of his build parties back in the day and trained him for his CDL. I have been meaning to visit him at his shop for sometime but life has been busy and I never made it there to see him. :cry: RIP my friend.
Common sense isn't so common these days
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

He was a great guy! He helped me a lot when I first got started in the “gun industry “ . Really sad to see his passing, glad I still have a lot of footage from the machine gun shoots with him in it

He will definitely be missed
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Oh no!! Having never met him in person, though bantering with him here for many years, I don't even know how old he was. Any additional informatoin would be appreciated.

Edit: I see how profile only says 52...way too young to die naturally. What a loss. :(
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

You've got to be kidding me.......

A good guy for sure ......