Rentprop1 has passed

Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:58 am Not 100% sure, but I think it's going to be a massage or some kind of physical therapy joint.
I'd like to believe that @rentprop1 would have enjoyed a massage parlor there.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

I do believe it would put a smile on his face.
tector

Post by tector »

A happy ending to an otherwise very sad story--very fitting for Mark.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

I communicated with Rentprop's son this morning via IG DM. He doesn't have access to his father's account here and is not really of a mind to join up, so he gave me permission to post details about the memorial that he's planning.
I have a single large pocket berm at Ares on May 27th. I will have a small memorial plaque that looks like a target stand, the GSB banner, 25 shot shells loaded with his ashes, and I'll be planting a tree on the range with his ashes. Shot shells will be for family and a few select close friends.

Anyone is welcome to come hang out and shoot at our pocket berm space allowing. I don't know how many will show up but I would suggest if it's full to rent a lane nearby and just enjoy the day at the range. I will have a cooler with some drinks but I am not providing food. I should be setting up by 9am.

Keep in mind Ares is bring your own target for the most part. I have a single target stand with 4 swinging plates. I could use 1 or 2 more steel targets on the pocket berm.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Thanks for the info! My plans put me in Florida during that time so hopefully I can drop by. I do miss his wit and humor here. Sad for him to be gone.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I’m gonna try to be there,
RIP Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Where is this Ares at please ..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

TonyR wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:20 pm Where is this Ares at please ..
Leesburg.

Rentprop organized an FSN shoot there several years ago.

https://arestrainingfacility.com/
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Hope you guys are having a good time. Rent would have loved it.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

It's on May 27.