Rentprop1 has passed

Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I never knew he was a Mason.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

When we did the masonic charity shoot he would come sad times……
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Has anyone begun planning a memorial shoot?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:24 am I never knew he was a Mason.
Neither did I. At the same time, I am not surprised. He was a man good enough to be one.
Munky

Post by Munky »

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and sorry for the delay in updates/info. As you can imagine its been a tough/rough month taking care of everything and keeping Mark's shop running smoothly. For context, my name is Rick (formally rick55_55 on here) and a close friend of Mark's for years. Me and his son Ethan are keeping the shop up and running in his honor and we know that's what he would have wanted us to do. The plan is to have a memorial shoot down the road but we have no details as of now. We have a couple post samples to finish up that he was working on and with the amount of friends that Mark has made over the years its going to be a large event to plan and that will take some time. One of Marks wishes was to have his ashes loaded into shotgun shells and have a big send off. Mark was an amazing person that made friends everywhere he went and will never be forgotten. He lived the way he wanted and didn't hold back. I've been keeping the shop going full time and may not get a chance to check back in often but I will try to keep everyone updated.

Rick
tector

Post by tector »

Thanks, Rick.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TACC

Post by TACC »

Thanks for the update

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

What sad and terrible news, he was a great great guy. Honest, knowledgeable, and just a great guy. Super saddened with the news,
RIP
nickthefish

Post by nickthefish »

So sorry to hear that. always was a pleasure to deal with him here. prayers to the family and friends.
Respectfully,
NickTheFish
#FuckCancer #ObamaGate2020 #TrumpTrain2020
stpetejoe57

Post by stpetejoe57 »

RIP Brother !!