New guy here

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
FloridaMan

New guy here

Post by FloridaMan »

Howdy,

After wanting to join a gun related forum I had been dissuaded by the massive amount of “no right wing talk” on most internet gun forums (just like the rest of the internet) till I stumbled across this one. Glad you guys are 1A appropriate, also good to be local. God bless Florida.

I’m mostly a CZ guy for pistols but I have an open mind for others. I like ARs but they have been so expensive to shoot lately that PCCs and AKs are more my wheelhouse now.

Nice to meet you guys.

Get after it and get er done
🐊
“The further a society drifts from the truth the more they will hate those that speak it.”

— George Orwell
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Glad you found what you were looking for here. Welcome.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL!
MagiDavid

Post by MagiDavid »

How do you like the CZ pistols? I'm looking to pick up my first CZ, going to for the 457 Lux.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Welcome!
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Welcome, FloridaMan. Although I'm a frequent visitor to this forum, very little prompts me to make a comment, but CZ is the exception. The all-steel models from the CZ75 on are, IMHO, the finest pistols ever made. Had about a dozen of them over the years. Favorite was the CZ 40B, a collaboration with Colt, I seem to remember. On the verge of 80, I rarely go to the range these days, and some of you here were fortunate enough to pick up a CZ or two from me when I decided to thin the herd. A pair of 40Bs were the last to go. Now, I tend to prefer something more comfortable for my ageing arms, something lighter, like a Ruger LC9s Pro. Enjoy the forum, and enjoy your CZs.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Welcome aboard, kick back and enjoy the ride. Feel free to talk some sh*t, so long as its respectful(ish) you will be just fine. :)
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Welcome! Where ya'at?