Bidens latest Mask Mandate.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TC6969

Bidens latest Mask Mandate.

Post by TC6969 »

Someone, somewhere has a warehouse full of masks that are now useless.

Big guy aint getting his 10%.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Therein lies the problem. Looks like they'll have to get the tail to wag the dog again.

DISEASE! DISEASE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WEAR A MASK ALL THE TIME! EVEN TO BED! A 30 MICRON MASK WILL PROTET YOU FROM A 1 MICRON VIRUS! (prices on Amazon rising as we speak). BWAAAAAAAAH!

(Electronic transfer of 10% to the big guy)
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Mark my words boys!

Someone important is sitting on a warehouse full of little face rags that he cant get rid of. :shock:

In the very near future, the government will buy a couple billion masks for some ungodly amount of money and be the big heroes by getting ahead of the next plandemic.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I'm going to pick the Mrs. up from TIA tomorrow, and I'll be without a face diaper as I stroll through the terminal. Curious to see which muppet approaches me and tells me mask up or depart. I didn't have one on when I dropped her off last week and got some fun looks.

Edit: apparently they're no longer enforcing it at all. That said, the terminal is guaranteed to be full of nancies who would love to see everyone looking like a moronic ninja though.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

lighteye wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:12 pm I'm going to pick the Mrs. up from TIA tomorrow, and I'll be without a face diaper as I stroll through the terminal. Curious to see which muppet approaches me and tells me mask up or depart. I didn't have one on when I dropped her off last week and got some fun looks.

Edit: apparently they're no longer enforcing it at all. That said, the terminal is guaranteed to be full of nancies who would love to see everyone looking like a moronic ninja though.
I picked up my mom who was traveling from Poland at MIA 3 days ago. I don't recall seeing a single person wearing a mask :?
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

armedpolak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:40 am I picked up my mom who was traveling from Poland at MIA 3 days ago. I don't recall seeing a single person wearing a mask :?
My son just got back from Poland last weekend. Good to hear you weren't hassled.
tector

Post by tector »

armedpolak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:40 am
lighteye wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:12 pm I'm going to pick the Mrs. up from TIA tomorrow, and I'll be without a face diaper as I stroll through the terminal. Curious to see which muppet approaches me and tells me mask up or depart. I didn't have one on when I dropped her off last week and got some fun looks.

I picked up my mom who was traveling from Poland at MIA 3 days ago. I don't recall seeing a single person wearing a mask :?
I was at the Miami gun show this past weekend. Maybe 5% of the people were wearing masks.

On the way home stopped at Whole Foods in Davie. Maybe 50% of the people were wearing masks.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I was at the Hard Rock Hollywood for two concerts this weekend and I didn’t see but maybe a dozen masks. I stopped at Publix in Plantation and at least 50% were wearing masks. I was thinking there must have been some news alert I missed earlier in the day. Turns out Nancy’s don’t gamble and see concerts but they sure as hell live in Plantation.