Charlie Gets Nancy's Endorsement

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Charlie Gets Nancy's Endorsement

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 6829eebc98

As the Democratic primary for Florida governor heats up, U.S. Rep. Charlie Crist announced an endorsement Monday from one of the most notable, and controversial, names in national politics — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I remember Crist bailed the governor's office to run for the US senate and has gone from a "Reagan Republican" to a typical progressive democrat.
Chain Gang Charlie has got to go! :evil:
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Charlie is neither republican or Democrat; he is a Sail that blows with the wind (And possibly a sale).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
philasteen

Post by philasteen »

That endorsement is an albatross that will drag him down.
tector

Post by tector »

philasteen wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:03 pm That endorsement is an albatross that will drag him down.
Could help in the Dem primary, who knows with those idiots, but you are right in the general election. This would kill him. I can see the DeSantis ads now....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

The basic issue is whether the probable alternative in the general election would be "Nikki". I'd guess a lot of leathery old crows would vote for "tanman" Charlie. Somehow, it seems she has the approval of "The Machine."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

REDinFL wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:02 pm Charlie is neither republican or Democrat; he is a Sail that blows with the wind (And possibly a sale).
I'm pretty sure he blows all the time. I'll see myself out.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I am thinking that Present federal administration is going to have things so screwed up for a few years that it would be tough for a dem to get elected as governor. I do believe though that decisive legislation (constitutional carry) may serve to mobilize the left quite a bit.