Update from Lee Williams on the special session and guns

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Update from Lee Williams on the special session and guns

Post by tector »

https://thegunwriter.substack.com/p/flo ... -carry?s=r

I can't say I am optimistic, unless DeSantis actually puts it on the agenda. But as I mentioned before, afte redistricting (which HAS to be done), probably the subject of next highest importance is property insurance, with calls for a special session there (this is from this afternoon):

https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/pus ... gislature/

So I think at best CC/guns are #3 on a list that very well may run only 2 deep. But we will see.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
edinflorida

Post by edinflorida »

You would think that the NRA would be all over this.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

edinflorida wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:40 am You would think that the NRA would be all over this.
Why? They don’t actually care about 2A legislation other than window dressing to cover up their theft of membership funds to pay for the multitude of law suits and their lifestyles of the rich and (in)famous.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
gforester

Post by gforester »

The only thing the NRA seems to care about is money. They call me several times a week looking for hand outs.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

NRA has been impotent for a few years, not that it has been much this century. Pierre, pffft.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

We could always rely on Lee to give us the truth painful or not.
I miss his coverage in my local rag

AFS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Sadly I agree with everything posted. That sorry sack of Sht Pierre is willing to press the self destruct button just to keep using the NRA as his private bank acct. to fund his lavish lifestyle. Even passing laws within the NRA to make it nearly impossible to remove him from his position. I'm actually ashamed now to wear or display anything that associates me to this dumpster fire called the NRA
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
edinflorida

Post by edinflorida »

Agree. I gave some loot to GOA. They at least seem to be activist.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Yeah, my NRA life member decal will never see the light of day. What an absolute train wreck of an organization. I wish I'd donated the money I ponied up on that life membership to somewhere productive :oops:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

To join the Manatee Gun club you've gotta be a member of the NRA don't you? Or can you be a member of any pro gun organization
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS