Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bmup

Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts!

Post by Bmup »

"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
tector

Post by tector »

I sent his defense team a few bucks early on. Glad it paid off. Now this kid is going to have to watch his back for this criminal scum.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

So happy for this young man.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Justice prevailed for once!!! God bless this kid, can't wait for the lawsuits to start rolling on on the assholes that pressed this nonsense.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

I have all the unaltered and banned by social media videos and pictures from this incident. I will upload it somewhere safe and post links here in a bit...
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Glad to see the jury didn’t succumb to mob pressure!
Mob includes Brandon!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I can guess which city(s) will be burnt to the ground. And of course the media will not cover any of the "peaceful protests" flaming away. And of course the Kommie city leaders will hold the defunded police back.

I suspect the Kommie MOB will be paying Kyle and all the jurors a quite unfriendly visit.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

ALSO POSTED AS ITS OWN THREAD HERE: https://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/ ... php?t=6777

WARNING! NSFW! And not for the faint of heart.

Everything the leftist scum didn't want you to see about Kyle Rittenhouse: https://vorbrodt.blog/b3247555528688f80 ... ttenhouse/

Click on any image to load its full size version; links at the bottom will let you view and download the videos.
Feel free to copy and share as you please...

Enjoy!
Last edited by armedpolak on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galleta loco

Post by galleta loco »

Jerry Nadler calls on biden to unleash DOJ to review trial these marxist will be relentless.
OSD

Post by OSD »

I'm glad he was cleared of criminal charges. Now he'll have the hell of all the civil law suits from the people/families he shot/killed. They will have that poor kid tied up for years in court and civil suits take less to find against him for a settlement.
His life will never be the same.
Jim