2A Sanctuary Map (as of June 1, 2021)

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
dammitgriff

2A Sanctuary Map (as of June 1, 2021)

Post by dammitgriff »

R/Griff
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

At the very least, Florida should have been totally blue given the current makeup of the legislature. No acceptable excuse. Looking forward to cleaning house come election time - we have a RINO infestation.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I seem to be in a gray area on the FL map. Although, if you look real close, there's a red spot right near the coast. That's my house, and the additional color for the map legend means, "Shall not be infringed."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Yeah, I'm still not thrilled that Pasco isn't green. If it were up to Sheriff Nocco, I'd imagine we would be, but I'm thinking it's the $-^#$@(#$&* commissioners that are driving that..... Uggghhhh...
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Odessaman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 am At the very least, Florida should have been totally blue given the current makeup of the legislature. No acceptable excuse. Looking forward to cleaning house come election time - we have a RINO infestation.
HB 1205, a real Second Amendment Sanctuary bill with legal teeth was blocked in committee by Republican Leadership and specifically by Rep. Cord Byrd.

Governor DeSantis at no point spent any political capital in its support.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

I agree Florida needs to pass a real 2a sanctuary state bill but at the moment we at least have pre-emption. I also can't get too mad at DeSantis about this, he's fighting the Marxists and that's way more important than the 2nd is right now. Yeah, I know, this is a gun board and I said that. It's still true. Guns are not going to solve the problem at hand which is a campaign of cultural destruction being waged by left wing extremists. We absolutely should vote in pro-2a candidates but let's not get too myopic and throw the baby out with the bathwater. If we can successfully resist Marxism and move America back to a united country that strongly believes in freedom and equality the 2a and all the rest of our rights will be secure, too. If Marxist ideology prevails we become another failed state.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

When the RPOF passes more gun control. I don't want to see people complaining.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
TACC

Post by TACC »

Absolutely gray shark, and the GOA REP OF FLORIDA have great points.

I also agree now is time to primary out the pukes that would not pass FLORIDA as a sanctuary state with Constitutional carry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

GreyShark wrote:I agree Florida needs to pass a real 2a sanctuary state bill but at the moment we at least have pre-emption. I also can't get too mad at DeSantis about this, he's fighting the Marxists and that's way more important than the 2nd is right now. Yeah, I know, this is a gun board and I said that. It's still true. Guns are not going to solve the problem at hand which is a campaign of cultural destruction being waged by left wing extremists. We absolutely should vote in pro-2a candidates but let's not get too myopic and throw the baby out with the bathwater. If we can successfully resist Marxism and move America back to a united country that strongly believes in freedom and equality the 2a and all the rest of our rights will be secure, too. If Marxist ideology prevails we become another failed state.
Firearms in the hands of citizens are paramount and prerequisite to liberty. Without firearms, we’re just subjects of the state.
R/Griff
Last edited by dammitgriff on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Odessaman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 am At the very least, Florida should have been totally blue given the current makeup of the legislature. No acceptable excuse. Looking forward to cleaning house come election time - we have a RINO infestation.
Agree
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS