Crist Supports AW Ban

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
MiamiOffshore

Crist Supports AW Ban

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Sorry for not posting the link but I read it yesterday and don't want to even click on it again. But I read an article quoting two-face Charlie saying Florida needs an AW ban. This guy is the worst kind of politician, one who blows whatever direction the political winds push him, no real values, no backbone, no leadership. Just wants power, my opponent likes chocolate? Well I like vanilla! My opponent likes spicy food? Ban peppers! Remember folks, we once elected this guy as a Republican governor and he switched to a Dem WHILE in office because of the popularity of Obama. He didn't have the fortitude to stand up for the values he believes in, because he has none. He's the kind of guy that roots for whatever team is winning at the moment! That kind of person is the last type of person that should be trusted with ANY kind of power.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

You just described about 90% of politicians.

I do agree though.

I met him years ago when he was doing the gun show circuit, and thought he was full of shit.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Met him at a Lakeland show.

But, on balance, he supports an AWB ban, I don't support him. See, simple.

BTW, I wonder if he can define "assault weapon" any better than the jackass punk chipman.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

God lets hope we never have to deal with him again, though I bet biden likes him.
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

Crist has always reminded me of the used car salesman from "True Lies"....

Why anyone would vote for him is beyond me....
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:31 am Sorry for not posting the link but I read it yesterday and don't want to even click on it again. But I read an article quoting two-face Charlie saying Florida needs an AW ban. This guy is the worst kind of politician, one who blows whatever direction the political winds push him, no real values, no backbone, no leadership. Just wants power, my opponent likes chocolate? Well I like vanilla! My opponent likes spicy food? Ban peppers! Remember folks, we once elected this guy as a Republican governor and he switched to a Dem WHILE in office because of the popularity of Obama. He didn't have the fortitude to stand up for the values he believes in, because he has none. He's the kind of guy that roots for whatever team is winning at the moment! That kind of person is the last type of person that should be trusted with ANY kind of power.

Crist goes with the political wind like Trump does.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Miami_JBT wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:13 pm
MiamiOffshore wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:31 am Sorry for not posting the link but I read it yesterday and don't want to even click on it again. But I read an article quoting two-face Charlie saying Florida needs an AW ban. This guy is the worst kind of politician, one who blows whatever direction the political winds push him, no real values, no backbone, no leadership. Just wants power, my opponent likes chocolate? Well I like vanilla! My opponent likes spicy food? Ban peppers! Remember folks, we once elected this guy as a Republican governor and he switched to a Dem WHILE in office because of the popularity of Obama. He didn't have the fortitude to stand up for the values he believes in, because he has none. He's the kind of guy that roots for whatever team is winning at the moment! That kind of person is the last type of person that should be trusted with ANY kind of power.

Are you claiming Trump is two-faced? Bullshit! If he was two-faced, he wouldn’t wear the one we always see him in.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Yes and Trump was for bump stock ban, etc. Not exactly a man of principal. No excuses.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

hotspur wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:10 am
Miami_JBT wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:13 pm

Are you claiming Trump is two-faced? Bullshit! If he was two-faced, he wouldn’t wear the one we always see him in.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Trump does what is best for Trump. If anyone believes anything that comes out of his mouth..........
He's a con man plain and simple. Unfortunately the republicans couldn't come up with anyone else who had an ounce of brains.

Maybe if we ran mcstain and palin again....oh thats right mcstain is dead. Oh maybe romney will run again. Maybe we can get fast boat kerry to switch parties.

I know how about mast for president, he'll get the no legs sympathy vote. He'll make his presidential promise to clean up all the worlds algae.