Parts Kits and Projects Picture Thread!

Discuss your latest firearms project! DON'T post normal maintenance questions here.
NorincoKid

Re: Parts Kits and Projects Picture Thread!

Post by NorincoKid » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:25 pm

I wish I could do a postie. Would have saved me $400 on it.

Its half MK2, half MK5. I thought as a pistol, the MK5 was better in the back. MK2 parts were cheaper so I subbed those in where I could.

Not entirely sure what needs to be done to the magazine, but I've read that they can modified for 7.62x25 Tokarev, and TOK barrels are available so swapping between 9mm and TOK should just take a barrel swap and magazine mods. Seemed neat.

Still gotta figure out what I'm going to use for a front sight, and clean up the welds. Was actually considering trying to put a small section of rail on it, for a red dot.

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Rent is the man when it comes to his reproduction guns. I wished I lived closer to him. I really like his store and having lunch with him.
RANGER AIRBORNE, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR, OATH KEEPER 
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of destroying it

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 am

Getting towards the bottom of the old AK parts bin. Need a few odds and ends, but looks like enough for another rifle. Should make a decent shooter.

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:49 am