More Fox News Departures - This one "A matter of time..."

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

More Fox News Departures - This one "A matter of time..."

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Several news agencies (mostly the liberal MSM) are now reporting that Kimberly Guilfoyle and Fox News parted ways, rather abruptly, yesterday, and that it "wasn't amicable." I'm not sure how amicable it was/wasn't, but I can't say I'm surprised that it happened. It was just a matter of time, what with her new "association" with Donald Trump Jr. Apparently, she will join some PAC to help get Conservatives elected in the mid-terms.

Oh well, Another one bites the dust... :o

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/20/med...yle/index.html
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

And we are supposed to care because?
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

I had no idea there were people who still watch the mainstream media... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

ABOC wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm I had no idea there were people who still watch the mainstream media... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You have to watch it.... You must, at least, know what they are saying... what they're trying to make the "sheeples" believe.

Friends close... Enemies closer...
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

A much better way to stay informed is to watch trusted sources on the web whose main activity is to monitor the MSM.
Like that you can stay aware of whatever propaganda they are spinning without wasting precious time and IQ points watching them...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm
ABOC wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm I had no idea there were people who still watch the mainstream media... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You have to watch it.... You must, at least, know what they are saying... what they're trying to make the "sheeples" believe.

Friends close... Enemies closer...
I just read the headlines, usually ignore the content of them. I've lost enough brain cells as it is.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

ABOC wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 pm A much better way to stay informed is to watch trusted sources on the web whose main activity is to monitor the MSM.
Like that you can stay aware of whatever propaganda they are spinning without wasting precious time and IQ points watching them...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

She's a gold digger. Was she not married to another political leader before. Also had another man's baby right after her divorce. So she was pregnant while married.

She believes Jr can be the next POTUS. She has political ambitions of being in the First Lady Club.
Heck with Jr's money and status he could do ALOT BETTER. Like a twenty something model without the luggage of a kid.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:48 pm She's a gold digger. Was she not married to another political leader before.
Gavin Newsom of San Francisco. He was on the Board of Supervisors, but then got elected Mayor. So she was, in essence, the First Lady of San Francisco.
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

jjk308 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 pm Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Their audience who funds them directly and will stop doing so if they stop serving their interest.
There is no room for corporate or MSM scum in this new business model...