Pop's Gun Club

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Outgunu wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:37 amHa, ha, funny guys, I personally always thought Sharon was nasty, and never understood why Moe and the mods took up for her until they didn't.
I don't recall Moe or the Mods doing this. Not me for sure. I had enough troubles with her to stand by her. Must have been before my time.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Damn,you guys are brutal,LOL. Never had the pleasure of meeting this " she beast " you speak of. Hahaa,I came here at the end of the .305guy crap,been some real winners.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
photohause

Post by photohause »

HAHAHAHAHAH! The thread that won't die!
Cheers.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TonyR wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:08 pm Damn,you guys are brutal,LOL. Never had the pleasure of meeting this " she beast " you speak of. Hahaa,I came here at the end of the .305guy crap,been some real winners.
305boi was a hoot. I still have the corrupted backup. I need to see if there really is nothing that can be done about it. I should give it one more try. I also have some very old HDD. I should buy a docking station and look thru them.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

photohause wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 pm HAHAHAHAHAH! The thread that won't die!
Cheers.
Pure entertainment.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Legio wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:53 am
Outgunu wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:37 amHa, ha, funny guys, I personally always thought Sharon was nasty, and never understood why Moe and the mods took up for her until they didn't.
I don't recall Moe or the Mods doing this. Not me for sure. I had enough troubles with her to stand by her. Must have been before my time.
There was some that did defend her. I think more so because of her late husband then her
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Molivo wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:42 pm There was some that did defend her. I think more so because of her late husband then her
I never met Pop. I am told that he was a nice man.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Legio wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:30 pm
Molivo wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:42 pm There was some that did defend her. I think more so because of her late husband then her
I never met Pop. I am told that he was a nice man.
I talked him a couple of times 25 or so years ago, he was cool. Sharon on the other hand was a loon, even back then. IIRC last time I went down there I met up with tony_k.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

osprey21 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:21 pmSharon on the other hand was a loon, even back then.
I don't know what gave you this idea.
flanc

Post by flanc »

flcracker wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:23 pm …One might wonder what sort of environmental liability or lead removal/cleanup responsibilities a new owner may inherit by purchasing a defunct shooting range.
Any cleanup will be liability of the seller unless FL state law allows for buyer to assume legal liability for cleanup (which would involve buyer entering into an Agreement w state of FL) and I would be surprised if FL law did so.

I imagine lawyers (as well as re brokers) have advised seller (whether individual or estate) of ^that^ and the eye opening price reflects the sellers desire to pay for cleanup, as a condition of the sale …

IANAL but rather a former member of multiple clubs and ranges in which someone - always other than the buyer - got stuck with lead cleanup and associate costs BEFORE either sale went to settlement or, the buyer was ever granted use & occupancy.

Some of the unfortunate legal battles (or even cordial wranglings, when the buyer(s) wanted the land in question that bad) which ensued enlightened many of us Gun club / shooting range members and officers to facts state “cleanup” laws are written to cover mainly parcels that previously had things like gas stations or other commercial enterprises which often resulted in ground contamination via chemicals vs lead.