Will Letitia James Prevail?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Will Letitia James Prevail?

Post by FfNJGTFO »

So, apparently, if DJT does not pull a rabbit out of his hat by Monday (03/25), L James will proceed with attempting to seize his properties to satisfy the judgement against him in NY (via the Engeron Court). A lot can happen between now an Monday morning, but my question is, if James does proceed with seizing Trump's properties, will she prevail, eventually? Will she seize them and then try to sell them for cash, making it impossible for Trump to reclaim them should he prevail in the appeals process?

I dunno. I'm hearing some crazy stuff to the effect that Trump wants her to take them (at least the ones in NY). This, so he can implement the real counter action plan he might have against her. Not sure what that is, but... I have heard talk of Republican AG's in other states that are ready to bring similar charge against democratic people similarly. We'll have to see.

But anyway, do you think James will get to the point were she does seize some of his properties and dispose of them? And which one will she go for, first? My money is on MAR-A-LAGO (she is not limited to just NY properties), since that's the one that's most sentimental to him. If push comes to shove, I honestly think Trump can do without Trump Tower, but he'll fight tooth and nail to save MAR-A-LAGO. We'll see.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The question is mute if that cunt will prevail. It really matters not.

The Kommies have won and will cheat again in November's election so they will win just like in 2020 and 2022. They know exactly which preceints they have to defraud, they have the machinery in place to defraud, and they will not be prosecuted for election fraud. That is why they are not concerned about their candidate, their policies, or the consequences. I am sure they have the ballots printed up, and filled out already.

You have a cabala of Nazi Collaborators like Soroes, the Chinese funding every Kommie cause and bribing Bidumb, the globalists that exert global control, and the deep state that wants their pensions so they can retire and collect 100% of their salary, and the useful idiots that are brain dead.

Joe McCarthy was right, just a bit too early...
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Update: Apparently, the proverbial "Rabbit" is being pulled from the hat.

Pres. Trump just received approval to take his private media company "Truth Social" Public and offer and IPO. That could ammount to roughly $3B for Trump. Don't know if it will come in time to help him on Monday, but we'll see.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:08 pm Update: Apparently, the proverbial "Rabbit" is being pulled from the hat.

Pres. Trump just received approval to take his private media company "Truth Social" Public and offer and IPO. That could ammount to roughly $3B for Trump. Don't know if it will come in time to help him on Monday, but we'll see.
Rabbit pulled! NY Appeals court reduced the bond to $175million and has given him 10 extra days to pay!