NFA engraving services? - Sarasota area

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
flcracker

NFA engraving services? - Sarasota area

Post by flcracker »

Looking for recommendations for reasonably priced NFA engraving in the Sarasota area. Accubeam is $65 if you're willing to leave your lower with them for a few days or $120 if you want to make an appointment and wait while they do it. Shark Coast is $100 if they didn't do your NFA paperwork. I like the guys at Whiskey Tango in general, but I was not happy with the NFA engraving they did for me a while back - large white letters and shallow depth that was easily painted over.

Any other suggestions? Paying 50% of the cost of the stamp for a couple lines of engraving seems a bit steep.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Dam im cheep at 35 while you wait guess i need to price shop what others are charging :shock:
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

LOL I'll give you a call and make a plan to drive up there - just don't raise your prices until after we're done!
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Casual

Post by Casual »

flcracker wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:30 am LOL I'll give you a call and make a plan to drive up there - just don't raise your prices until after we're done!
He's gonna put your nfa info in with Olde English script. :D
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Naw im new school ….Klingon
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.