Lonely

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Still here as well. :)
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

I left the state but not the site.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

I'm still here. Don't post a lot but enjoy reading what's going on.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Still here.....
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Hey folks.

Hope everyone is okay, yeah things are very different on the site compared to 10/15 years ago, maybe the lack of meet ups has bought us to this place.

We have also lost some vocal members too, some sadly we will never hear from again.
George W

Post by George W »

What we need is 305Boy to make an appearance. That will surely liven up the place. :D

Is he out of prison yet?
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

George W wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:34 pm What we need is 305Boy to make an appearance. That will surely liven up the place. :D

Is he out of prison yet?
Where is Dalton Wayne?
George W

Post by George W »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:01 pm
George W wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:34 pm What we need is 305Boy to make an appearance. That will surely liven up the place. :D

Is he out of prison yet?
Where is Dalton Wayne?
Probably still serving Justice and Slurpees 24/7 at the local convenience store. I mean, he did "get shot". If I remember correctly, the bullet was a ricochet, and just fell on the ground in front of him (man of steel). The cops were so in awe of his manhood, the let him keep the bullet as a souvenir (after lining up to service his unit of course.)
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:01 pm

Is he out of prison yet?
Where is Dalton Wayne?
Go for the trifecta and bring back Sharon as well.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I own a boating web site and its forum was started 21 years ago when forums were a new thing. It built up to a world wide gathering site with members meeting up and creating fishing tournaments At Tropic Star in Panama and Port Eads in LA and around the US. In the mid teens, the older guys started dying off one by one, the spark plugs so to speak and things got real quiet during the pandemic. Its built up again but not nearly as much as before as younger guys are going with trailer boats and not wanting to stay out fishing for 2, 3 nights and the expense of tournaments with inflation has gotten expensive for guys with families.

I think U Tube has changed forums. There are so many informative gun, hunting and sporting channels that answer questions with video that people don't need to post questions they get their answer instantly.

Many forums are just places where old guys come to bitch and moan.