Delusions

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Ricordo

Delusions

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Heard from a used car lot manager in the mid-70s.

"If you put a sale price tag of $1,000.00 in a used car, people will say that it's a piece of cr@p. But if you put a sale price tag of $2,500.00 on that same car and they buy it, they will say that it's the best car ever."

Today's world in a nutshell...
Let's Go Brandon
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Like the "coexist" bumper stickers.
Delusional.
Just look how well coexisting has been working in the ME...
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

All of my Muslim friends agree that the hatred of the Jews is due to a misinterpretation of the Qur'an. Comparable to the Catholic Church's justification of the Crusades. In essence, the Pope proposed that when The Lord Jesus said "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself", He was only referring to fellow Christians. Accordingly, all others could be killed.

Same dichotomy with the wording/interpretation/translation of the commandment, "Thou shall not kill" as opposed to, "Thou shall not murder". Big difference.

Always reminds me that I have Jewish, Spaniard, Portuguese, and Italian blood in me. Which leads me to think, "How in hell did my ancestors managed to get together in the 17th/18th century?".
Because it all sounds like the ancient joke, "A Jew, a Spaniard, a Portughese, and an Italian go into a bar..." :D
Let's Go Brandon
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

The world is governed by two forces, the force of good and the force of evil. Or, if you prefer, God and Satan. And since time immemorial, these two forces have fought each other. God created light, Satan created darkness. God created beauty, Satan created ugliness. God created warmth, Satan created bitter cold. God created love. Satan created hatred. You get the picture . . .

Anyway, one day God confronts Satan and says: "This time I've got you. I am going to create home sapiens, a two-legged species that will populate the earth and bring happiness and joy to all. They will spend their lives helping each other, they will love each other, they will do everything in their power to make sure that the world is the true garden of Eden. Let's see you defeat that."

And Satan says, "Easy. I'll invent religion."
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

"Blacks for KKK"

Let's Go Brandon
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

This is why if you believe in the Bible, you don't allow some nut case who runs your religious organization or gets up every Sunday to preach to go unchecked, read and understand the bible. This is how cults are thriving today.

That bottom picture is just a bunch of goat fornicators doing foreplay. There is so much man on man crap in the desert people its not funny. A quote comes to mind, I think thou protests too much.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Just like Germany in 1933, the population in Gaza put Hamas in power.

Who said that "elections have consequences"?

Applicable there, applicable here.
Let's Go Brandon
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Elected by a slim majority and literally killed off opposition. Hated Jews. Yup. They're actually a lot alike.