Threaten Bidumb, the Kommies Execute You. Threaten Trump - you are a hero.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Threaten Bidumb, the Kommies Execute You. Threaten Trump - you are a hero.

Post by Flame Red »

In case you really had your head or up your a$$ or in the sand and did not realize where this nation stands...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... joe-biden/
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

The guy was a moron shooting off his mouth like that on social media, what did he expect?

Before the seals killed bin laden, you never heard about special ops raids and tactics. After that, everybody was doing a book or show to cash in.
Social media hermits who want to play soldier follow suit with threats like this guy did and once again he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Feds actual over look a lot of threats and ignore most of them. This lunatic was over the top.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

The reality is, threatening a sitting president is a federal crime. They don't play games. If the threat seems real...I remember a saying from Basic, "Your ass is grass, and I'm [DI] a lawnmower."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yeah, so they swat him, knock on his door early while dark, he fully opens the door, they order him to lay on the floor face down, which he does, and while he is complying they fire a flash bang, and then shoot him while he is laying face down on the floor...

Real professionals.. Assassins... They need to bring in some instructors from the old Stazi - how would have taught them to not let neighbors film it.

The Hildabeat is jealous she had to work so hard to get these results.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

REDinFL wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:09 pm The reality is, threatening a sitting president is a federal crime. They don't play games. If the threat seems real...I remember a saying from Basic, "Your ass is grass, and I'm [DI] a lawnmower."
I guess it was ok for the freakazoid to say she dreamed of blowing up the white house, the red headed bitch to carry a fake head around or the dope smokin' FPOS to pretend to shoot a sitting president?! Didn't even get a mention from the FPOS msm or an interview with the SS! Oooohhhhh that's right, it was a Republican in office....named Trump! Guess that's different? Carry on!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Really, why is Trump so hated?
His personality is grating but so are many other celebrities.
And politicians are no more than celebrities that we vote for. Still, I can't think of a one that gets more vitriol than the Donald.
tector

Post by tector »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:24 am Really, why is Trump so hated?
And politicians are no more than celebrities that we vote for. Still, I can't think of a one that gets more vitriol than the Donald.
If Trump dropped dead tomorrow, the Commies would find another punching bag onto which they would project their hatred of all things traditionally American. He is really irrelevant to their underlying passions, which are for a full cultural revolution per Mao.

In other words, if Trump didn't exist, it would be necessary for the Left to invent him. And they would and will, just under another name. You'll see--one way or another (he's 77 for God's sake), he'll be off the scene soon enough, and the process will shift to another.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

tector wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:20 am
P5 Guy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:24 am Really, why is Trump so hated?
If Trump dropped dead tomorrow, the Commies would find another punching bag onto which they would project their hatred of all things traditionally American. He is really irrelevant to their underlying passions, which are for a full cultural revolution per Mao.

In other words, if Trump didn't exist, it would be necessary for the Left to invent him. And they would and will, just under another name. You'll see--one way or another (he's 77 for God's sake), he'll be off the scene soon enough, and the process will shift to another.
What a great post!👍👍
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

As Tector suggests, they are already making DeSantis out to be the new evil Fascist of the Republican party.
Yes anyone who promotes traditional Christian American values must be destroyed in their minds....