Ger 42 can’t sign on

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Gregmp15

Ger 42 can’t sign on

Post by Gregmp15 »

Ger42 cannot sign on here
He was asking on Fb for some help
Admin we know Gerry
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Contacted him thru email.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Didn't get a reply from him. Tell him to contact me at admin@floridashootersnetwork.com or legio@floridashootersnetwork.com
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

Wonder if he was hacked ?
Anyone heard from him? He moved away ?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

No, he wasn't hacked. He just forgot his password and is having trouble to get back in. Too many wrong passwords and you need to pass the CAPTCHA test again. He is just not doing it.

So, I contacted him on the email on file. He replied to me on a similar address but not from the same provider. I told him to reply to me from his "proton.me" address so I can verify that it is him and he has not done so yet.

I will not process any password changes not coming from the address on file. Even if I was changing his password, he would still need to go thru the CAPTCHA process. I could log for him, if he can't figure it out, but I need to make sure that it is him.

I will take this opportunity to state the following. Many of you have wrong email on file or use boxes that are never checked and are full. I am pretty tired to receive all the bounced email and try to contact the user to no avail. Your membership REQUIRES you to have a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. From now on, I will force account validation on ALL accounts with bouncing emails.