WPB Gun Show Question.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
revelation

WPB Gun Show Question.

Post by revelation »

I was trying to sort out these new laws and had one question. Would a stripped AR lower now fall under the 5 day waiting period? I do not have a CWL yet. Thanks!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Yes. GARY.
revelation

Post by revelation »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:29 amYes. GARY.
Thank you Gary!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
revelation

Post by revelation »

If the Mods want to delete this it is cool.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

revelation wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am If the Mods want to delete this it is cool.
Why would you want to delete it? The whole point of conversations is to have them available.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

revelation wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:48 am I was trying to sort out these new laws and had one question. Would a stripped AR lower now fall under the 5 day waiting period? I do not have a CWL yet. Thanks!
The stripped lower is the gun.
revelation

Post by revelation »

Gmountain wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm
revelation wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am If the Mods want to delete this it is cool.
Why would you want to delete it? The whole point of conversations is to have them available.
Your point is well taken.