I am voting for the Dem 2024 nominee if Trump is the GOP nominee

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

After the Dems create the next lockdown over the "Baboon Botox virus" the 600 million paper ballots "that must be counted" we'll be screwed permanently. Evil wins when good men do not cooperate to defeat it. I really don't care any more who runs, only defeating evil. Figure that out, opinions are like (o)'s. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I'll continue to vote Republican. That said; if you think any of this shit is going to change without a lot of blood and tears, you're delusional.

We're getting closer to the day when normal American's will feel the only answer is extreme violence.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

osprey21 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:54 pm We're getting closer to the day when normal American's will feel the only answer is extreme violence.
One part of the Kommie's plan. That way they can lock up anyone that is not brainwashed, and put them into re-education camps. And that is why they are trying to start WW3 so they can do the same.

I am sick of watching all this 24 hour news cycle crap on the primary. It does not matter. The Kommies are going to cheat yet again. It has already been decided. It worked last time and will work again. They are printing the ballots up in the key areas to win the electoral college. They continue to count until they win.

You can see it really is Soviet style "election" here. The Kommies even are interfering with RFK Jr. as though he was a Repub. The PARTY has already decided.

To fight this you must now register Demorat so that you have the proper box checked off so you are not put on the list of those to be shipped off for re-education and can continue the battle gorilla fashion. And put a rainbow above your doorway...

The only thing that could happen is Sleepy Joe slips and falls down the entire stairway on AF1 and Kommiela takes over for a 10 year reign of stupidity. That won't happen until after Jan 20 of next year. Comrade Joe will be Hilliaried after that date.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Flame Red wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:13 am.....You can see it really is Soviet style "election" here. The Kommies even are interfering with RFK Jr. as though he was a Repub. The PARTY has already decided........To fight this you must now register Demorat so that you have the proper box checked off......
I have been a "registered Democrat" since 1972. Allows me to vote in the primaries. Haven't voted for a Democrat since "Jimmy" in 1976( perfect storm after the Nixon/Ford debacle). That change my outlook forever. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
george_995

Post by george_995 »

I don't believe in the Electoral process anymore, we don't have a choice. Enemies of our country put the current administration in power to furthermore bring The United States down as well as implement like policies such as digital currency and etc.
Member since 2009
tector

Post by tector »

george_995 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:21 am I don't believe in the Electoral process anymore, we don't have a choice. Enemies of our country put the current administration in power to furthermore bring The United States down as well as implement like policies such as digital currency and etc.
The only defense of "democracy" is the observation from Churchill in 1947 that "it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." That's a pretty low bar.

However, our "democracy" has gotten so terrible and oppressive--and threatens to get much, much worse--that I can't blame those who advocate another attempt at one of the "other forms." That doesn't necessarily mean authoritarianism, monarchism, etc. I'd be most happy with the form government we had under the Articles of Confederation. Note, does that mean I want to recreate all the social forms of that era, just the form of government.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”