I saw the light

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 pm I bet that cunt you had for a nurse when they did your knee surgery would swear you punctured your apendicitis on purpose for the pain meds....
Hope you get well soon and never buy another Hummer H3....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 pm I bet that cunt you had for a nurse when they did your knee surgery would swear you punctured your apendicitis on purpose for the pain meds....
Hope you get well soon and never buy another Hummer H3....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I really like my F150 4x4 now :P if I buy anything else to add to my truck it'll be an old jeep to fix up to use off road.

I'll say one thing though. I have never been this sick in my life. I've never taken so many antibiotics in my life. Both IV and pills now. I've got 4 more days. I see the doctor from the infectious diseases control center Monday for more blood work. My white blood cell count was extremely high. But it's back down now. I think/hope my knee will be fine.

I did not ask what happens if it get's infected. But I've got an idea and I do not want to go through that.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Good luck, sir. Our quota of crazy would be hard to meet without you.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

From one retired firefighter to another. GET WELL SOON, may the force be with you

Jimmac
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Geez, hope your doing well, I can appreciate your knee replacement, the drugs and painkillers prescribed are an unbelievable disruption to your systems, I was given painkillers, looked up the side effects on the net, in big bold letter it stated " this drug is habit forming" the cure is worse than the disease ... Take it easy and heal thoroughly ....
MikeFL86

Post by MikeFL86 »

Get well soon, fire. That's rough stuff. Make sure to take a bunch of probiotics when you're done with all this mess. Or ask your doctor if you can take them during treatment.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Get well and +1 on the probiotics!