I am voting for the Dem 2024 nominee if Trump is the GOP nominee

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Sorry, it does not matter who runs on the GOP side. The Kommie Demorats have elections rigged in a sufficient number of states to win all elections. They just keep counting until they win.

If you have not realized, we have already gone beyond the point of no return...
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:00 am Sorry, it does not matter who runs on the GOP side. The Kommie Demorats have elections rigged in a sufficient number of states to win all elections. They just keep counting until they win.

Like the scene in "Key Largo" where Johnny Rocco (magnificently done by Edward G. Robinson) recounts who he was. He tell of how the mob had politicians in their pocket, "We counted the votes, and we counted them again, and again until they came out right. Myaah."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:00 am Sorry, it does not matter who runs on the GOP side. The Kommie Demorats have elections rigged in a sufficient number of states to win all elections. They just keep counting until they win.

Welcome, fellow accelerationist!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

Just 3 months ago we had mid-term elections. The GOP performed historically poorly nationwide for such an election (with Florida, thankfully, being the most notable exception--in fact, just the opposite happened here...hmmmmm).

So what issues do think helped the Dems make such a good showing?

Inflation?
Crime?
Immigration?
Transmania?
Foreign affairs?

Yep--your great hero and "answer."

Stop the delusions. If Trump is your "answer," you are asking the wrong question.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm Putting this out there now. Given Trump's latest salvos against DeSantis as some sort of sexual predator, that's it--I have reached the breaking point with this disgusting fuckstain. I would rather just go full acclerationalist and vote Dem (and I don't care whom) than support this repulsive piece of shit in any way. It can all burn down before I support him in any way.

And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
tector

Post by tector »

Good to know your deep thoughts extend all the way to posting memes. They shall surely save us.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:42 pm
NorincoKid wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:04 pm
tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.
So the solution to having a candidate you dislike, is to vote for the candidate you dislike even more?

I don't see this as a winning strategy for us.
How many decades of doing the same shit with the same results works for you?

I already said it was an acclerationalist tack. IF Trump is the best you people can come up with, I choose accelerationism, thanks. In simple terms that means the system is too far gone to be salvaged, so it needs to be broken completely before it can be rebuilt. So if it has to be wrecked, let's just get it over with ASAP so we can start rebuilding all the sooner.
Who's you people? That sounds racist to me :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

tector wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:51 pm Good to know your deep thoughts extend all the way to posting memes. They shall surely save us.
Well, you jumping ship to be counted with the literal enemy of our Republic sure as hell ain't going to save us.

Traitor I believe is the word.

Trump may be all the crap many of you labeled him, however shit was rolling in America for his 4 years EVEN with all the impeachment, investigation bullshit that was going on against him.
We had a leader who truly loves this country.

So Tector, you throwing in with the enemy ?
Good luck when the SHTF.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
tector

Post by tector »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:12 pm
tector wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:51 pm Good to know your deep thoughts extend all the way to posting memes. They shall surely save us.
Well, you jumping ship to be counted with the literal enemy of our Republic sure as hell ain't going to save us.

Traitor I believe is the word.

Trump may be all the crap many of you labeled him, however shit was rolling in America for his 4 years EVEN with all the impeachment, investigation bullshit that was going on against him.
We had a leader who truly loves this country.

So Tector, you throwing in with the enemy ?
Good luck when the SHTF.
Look at your freakshow of country, which bears little resemblence to the one you and I were born into, much less the one established at the Founding.

The good guys ain't winning, chief. Four years of Trump did absolutely nothing to stop the bleeding. We are worse off now than when that piece of shit Obama was in office. Four more years of failing with the Orange Turd maybe satisfy his cult of personality idiots (he's been playing suckers since at least the 80s), but affords no hope of meaningful change whatsoever. If that is the best anyone can come up with, might as well push the reset button sooner than later.

But perhaps you are playing 4-D chess here, acknowedging all these points, and just want MORE Trump as a mega-accelerationist move. If so, then I can understand and even applaud that. But beyond that, Trump is strictly for morons.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

tector wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:34 pm Just 3 months ago we had mid-term elections. The GOP performed historically poorly nationwide for such an election (with Florida, thankfully, being the most notable exception--in fact, just the opposite happened here...hmmmmm).

So what issues do think helped the Dems make such a good showing?

Inflation?
Crime?
Immigration?
Transmania?
Foreign affairs?

Yep--your great hero and "answer."

Stop the delusions. If Trump is your "answer," you are asking the wrong question.
The "answer" regarding the mid-terms is that the Demorats, ie. the Kommies, have reached pasted the tipping point, and control the Gooberment at all levels. They rig the local voting regs and then just keep counting ballots until they win. The Demorats cannot be voted out anymore than the Chi-coms or Soviet could be voted out.

Unless Michell decides to run, brain dead Bidumb will be elected in 2024 again just by sitting in his basement eating ice-cream while the Kommie machine prints pre-filled out ballots until he wins. Worked for them 2020, will definitely work again.

But since the Kommies did so well under Bidumb, doing everything he was told, they probably won't let Michell run while she still has a brain.

Now your vote is worth about the same as a Bidumb buck.

And the Kommies are hopeful that we will have peaceful protests in the streets so that they can start their mass incarcerations.

And on other topics, the master plan is that the Kommie Judge will put a gag order on Donald and of course the Donald will not be able to remain silent, nor should he, be silenced during the campaign. The Judge, a Kommie will slap Donald with contempt and put him in jail. No trial necessary. The Donald is likely to get an Orange jump suit, which the Hildabeast never had to be concerned about. The photograph the Kommies wanted. Just like South America dictators do.

On the positive side, the Bidumbs will be getting a huge payment from the Chi-Coms for all this - more than enough to spread around the family.

Get the picture?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!