HEY...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

HEY...

Post by photohause »

For teh first time Rent doesn't have a brazilian post count above everyone else
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Rent is a rookie now lol.
lockandload

Post by lockandload »

photohause wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:29 am For teh first time Rent doesn't have a brazilian post count above everyone else
Yes, but that won't last long :lol:
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

Some of these folks act like they are trying to get their
post count back by the end of this weekend. :lol:
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Bunch of POST WHORES! But I wish y'all the best so I have lots to read! Hmmmm Where else can I post? :mrgreen:
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I don't have the time for FSN or other forums these days that I had in the past.......about 7 years ago I had a super easy job for a trucking company and laptop and an air card in my work truck, so I constantly had access to FSN, 7 or 10 posts per day was easy back then.

Plus I've been here since the beginning so it wasn't too terribly hard to have 23 K posts.

What kills me is there are guys on Arfcom and AKfiles that only been around a few years and have 12,000 or more worthless posts ....most of them are from arguing in the political sections.... I can proudly say I very rarely visited that section of the form, and I probably won't in the foreseeable future.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Can we please not talk about post counts. I think this is the second time I've been reset.
photohause

Post by photohause »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 pm I don't have the time for FSN or other forums these days that I had in the past.......about 7 years ago I had a super easy job for a trucking company and laptop and an air card in my work truck, so I constantly had access to FSN, 7 or 10 posts per day was easy back then.

Plus I've been here since the beginning so it wasn't too terribly hard to have 23 K posts.

What kills me is there are guys on Arfcom and AKfiles that only been around a few years and have 12,000 or more worthless posts ....most of them are from arguing in the political sections.... I can proudly say I very rarely visited that section of the form, and I probably won't in the foreseeable future.
^^^ What da fu(k, you growing up or some'n?
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

photohause wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:06 am
^^^ What da fu(k, you growing up or some'n?
I pretty much run the gunshop by myself, some days too busy to take a leak
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:46 pm Can we please not talk about post counts. I think this is the second time I've been reset.
It'll be 2020 before I can sell something. Joe
Keep Today Fresh