I saw the light

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

I saw the light

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I did the post about my knee being replaced. It was going great to.

Two weeks into recovery. I had a god awful pain in my right lower side at 6 in the evening. Thought it was gas maybe (hoping) by 7am I thought I was dying. Rushed to ER my Appendicitis had ruptured. I've spent the last 6 days in the hospital and just got home.

I'm on so many antibodies that are right out making me sick. Still extremely weak. They were/are very concerned about my knee that had just been replaced becoming infected because of the poisons in my blood. The doctor told me I was very lucky I did not die from this.

Because I was misdiagnosed over a year ago by another ER, they said it was kidney stones. I even argued with them and told them it was not kidney stones. I've been on antibiotics on and off the whole time. My apendix looked more like a tumor it was so large.

I'm really upset about this. This whole thing was avoidable. I should have been more persistent.

So now not only am I doctoring the total knee replacement still. I have 3 big incisions in my stomach now. Oh yeah it was the first time I actually hallucinated and saw things. I was so out of it. But I knew none of it was real. But to actually see things was a trip. :?

So you guys are stuck with me. I'm not going any place :P yet :D
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
joel

Post by joel »

Welcome back to reality.
I don't tolerate heavy meds well either... hallucinations

Stay well
Heal strong
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

get well soon
photohause

Post by photohause »

Dave's not here.
Like, feel better, man.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Be safe and careful. You know "things come in 3's". The old saying when it rains it pours.
Seriously, just be careful and go with your gut. You sound as though you have the pharmacology down pat. Take care
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

glad to hear you are on the mend, One thing most people forget is, YOU are in charge of your healthcare, a doctor is simply a professional that you consult about your health. If the doctor cannot convince you, keep pushing for one that can.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Welcome to the gettin' sucks part of life,LOL. All the things ya did,good and bad catch up with ya,and it sucks !!! BIG TIME
Get well soon,ol' man :lol:
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Anesthesia induced hallucinations: Coming out of a hernia surgery at age 10, I was waking up & saw a tiger very casually walk in through the hospital room door and jump up on my bed and lie down next to me.
I woke up again a little while later and the whole room was on fire, I remember asking my mom why no one was doing anything about that.

No chemicals I ingested for recreational purposes in high school in the mid 70's ever created the same realism of what I saw coming out of surgery when I was 10 yrs old.

Firemedic I know you dont like to write much :lol:.
But try to keep us posted on your progress!
Hope you get well soon man!!!
avmech

Post by avmech »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 pmSo you guys are stuck with me. I'm not going any place :P yet :D
I am good with that! Get well soon!
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I bet that cunt you had for a nurse when they did your knee surgery would swear you punctured your apendicitis on purpose for the pain meds....
Hope you get well soon and never buy another Hummer H3....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk