Looks like the Demorats are finally putting BiDumb in the home...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Looks like the Demorats are finally putting BiDumb in the home...

Post by Flame Red »

Given all the negative crap going on, this forum is kind of dead. I assume everyone is afraid that the Feds are watching...

Looks like to me the Demorats planted some classified documents on BiDumb's garage and offices, or at least they knew they were all along and this is the perfect excuse to move BiDumb out of the way so that Kommienela has a clear path to start her run. Kommienela checks two equity boxes, BiDumb none.

But I have a feeling that Michele might well knock Kommienela out of the box. Kommienela is dumber than Bidumb, which means Susan Rice will still be able to continue to run the show and pull her strings. Michele might not let that happen.

One thing for sure, no matter who runs, either on the D or R side. The Demorats have rigged the election systems in enough states so that they will win every prez election. So whoever is the Demorat nominee, will will win without running just like Bidumb did.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Next week will be the 20th. After that, Kackles can be president for the remaining two years of this term, and still run for two more terms. She'd be a useful puppet at a laugh a minute.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.