Charlie Crist... LOL

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Tjl

Post by Tjl »

i seem to remember seeing a video of the lizard man talking about switching parties after he lost the gov where he basically admitted he would switch to any party to win, something like that. admitting he is just the sleazy politician he is, nothing mattered to him but him having power.

i just still have a hard time believing that people are so stupid as to keep voting for career criminals and expecting anything.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I'm half convinced he's actually auditioning to be Gavin Newsome's running mate in '24.

Back when he was running for Senate against Bob Graham in 1998, I got the impression that he was just doing his duty to the party so he could run for another office down the line. He possibly felt that running a viable (though doomed) campaign would increase his party credentials and name recognition for the next time around, and it largely worked. I think he's trying the same thing here.

I think he's done the math, realized Biden either won't run, or won't win the nomination in '24 and thinks Newsome will so he's trying to appeal to Newsome where he can claim they're running as two guys that have served as governors for two of the most important states, and on top of that he'd be running from Trump's (now) home state. This is why he's not afraid of saying things that the Florida electorate will not like, he's not talking to them, but to Newsome and the radicals that have taken over the Democrat party.

It's just a theory though.
My posts kill threads.
tector

Post by tector »

No way there are two white guys at the top of the Dem ticket, even if one is a fag.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

tector wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:01 pm No way there are two white guys at the top of the Dem ticket, even if one is a fag.
Probably true, but given this is Crist, he may suddenly discover that "the people want him to run as" a black man, and the Dems wouldn't bother with questioning him about it if it ever came to it. Notice nobody in the press ever presses Fauxahontas about her claims of Native American ancestry or the fact that taking a faculty position meant for a Native American actually robbed an actual Native American from the position.
My posts kill threads.
FloridaMan

Post by FloridaMan »

Wonder if he’ll use the Biden Black Card bit

“If you don’t vote for Crist you aint gay! Cmon maaaaan”
“The further a society drifts from the truth the more they will hate those that speak it.”

— George Orwell