For those of you who missed Brandon's address last night

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Odessaman

For those of you who missed Brandon's address last night

Post by Odessaman »

tector

Post by tector »

LOL.

If most of the people here spoke truthfully of how they feel about this idiot they'd get visits from some agency, but really--he's just doesn't matter.

In 1974, I went to WDW for the first (and last) time (hey, it was for my baby sister). We went to the Hall of the Presidents, with these dumbass "animatronic" Presidential characters speaking.

That's Biden. He is this fucking dummy mouthing crap fed to him by the powers behind the scenes. Anybody who thinks this senile fuck "governs" anything is delusional.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

I used to like Disney before they turned woke left wing extremist, now I wouldn't miss them if they went out of business. Visited the Hall Of Presidents last year, not my idea and not my money, the presentation has become thinly veiled Marxist propaganda about the struggle between "the workers" and "the capitalists" and that wasn't even close to the most disturbing thing going on in the park.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

tector wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:37 pm LOL.

If most of the people here spoke truthfully of how they feel about this idiot they'd get visits from some agency, but really--he's just doesn't matter.
Tell us how you really feel, lol. I've made my disdain known quite publicly about that stale ass puppet posing as the most popular president in history. If I gets a visit, I gets a visit.