FBI raids Trump's Florida home.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

I dislike Trump, and have since the 80s. Further, I never voted for the man (nor, obviously, his Democratic opponents).

Even more further, I wish he'd have a massive stroke so his insatiable ego could be removed from the political scene, since he seems unable to leave voluntarily. Whatever useful role he's played (a subject open to debate) is now over and he's just a fucking impediment at this point--and a rapidly aging impediment at that. Enough of the goddamned dinosaurs.

All of that being said, it's beyond obvious that the Deep State (Libs: "It doesn't exist! No, wait, it does and it's FANTASTIC!") and its co-opted MSM are DEEP in the tank to knee-cap him, by any means necessary. One does not have to like Trump to find this fact appalling.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Trump is in fact an ego maniac to the enth degree. His personality is F everyone else, I am the king. If it weren't for his father giving him millions to get started, he'd be working in some call center trying to sell shit to old people. Frankly I hope he ends up in prison the rat bastard and I wish he would fad away like a fart in the wind but his ego won't let him.

I voted for him twice because the alternatives were pure evil. Thankfully we didn't find out in 16, but we are paying for it with numnuts biden. I believe who his a bigger piece of crap than Trump. At least Trump is in your face, Biden is a scum bag politician who has done absolutly nothing in real life except give billions of our tax payer dollars to Kiev to keep his pos inbred drug addled son from getting the noose.
tector

Post by tector »

Chigger wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:23 pm Trump is in fact an ego maniac to the enth degree. His personality is F everyone else, I am the king. If it weren't for his father giving him millions to get started, he'd be working in some call center trying to sell shit to old people. Frankly I hope he ends up in prison the rat bastard and I wish he would fad away like a fart in the wind but his ego won't let him.

I voted for him twice because the alternatives were pure evil. Thankfully we didn't find out in 16, but we are paying for it with numnuts biden. I believe who his a bigger piece of crap than Trump. At least Trump is in your face, Biden is a scum bag politician who has done absolutly nothing in real life except give billions of our tax payer dollars to Kiev to keep his pos inbred drug addled son from getting the noose.
I have no issue with anyone who voted for Trump, at least if they did so holding their nose. But he accomplished nothing. People will bring up his Supreme Court appintments, but all three of those were on almost EVERY GOP shortlist. If fucking Marco Rubio had been elected in 2016, he could have easily picked them. It was nothing special to Trump. The only thing special to him was his idiotic 2am tweets.

The whole largely-unpunished St. George Floyd riots and murders, under his watch.
Letting Fauci run amok, under his watch.
Inflationary tossing out "Covid" money (much of it for pure fraud), started under his watch.

I do give him credit for starting no new wars, which sadly should be a pretty low bar but perhaps isn't.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”