Crist curbstomps Fried

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Crist curbstomps Fried

Post by tector »

Around 60-35 right now. She's done for statewide office, I think. She could run for Congress in one of our Commie, non-ghetto districts down here in the future, but I think she is unlikely for statewide office after this thrashing.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Good riddance. Disliked her almost as much as DWS
tector

Post by tector »

ss1 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:22 pm Good riddance. Disliked her almost as much as DWS
Who of course romped. The Dems protect her like she was made out of china.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Good - Fried's a witch.

Not so good - my boy Kevin Hayslett lost to Anna Paulina Lunatic (Mayerhofer). It takes a special kind of retard to get kicked out of the military. She's a fraud and is gonna get used like a 1% biker mama by the Dems come November.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Crist is a do nothing who couldn't win on one team so he chose another. I would have rather that freak Fried ran in November because she would have been an absolute loser.
Don't underestimate the tards that have been moving into Florida to elect a democrat. The no state income tax will remain which is the biggest draw to Florida no matter who is in office as Gov. That being said, the voter turn out in PBC sucked and Mast got the nod again. F'n lazy ass people who have it to good to vote.
If independents and republicans don't show up in November, anything can happen. Given the Rino makeup of our legislature we've already been screwed over.

Man it burns my butt that Mast got the nod....again. He is such a POS.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Flip flop crist is a limp dish rag. Dem, Rep, he don't even know who he is. He's just chasing a paycheck, unable to do anything else. He's hoping everyone forgets his failures in the past.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

OKIE wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:18 am Flip flop crist is a limp dish rag. Dem, Rep, he don't even know who he is. He's just chasing a paycheck, unable to do anything else. He's hoping everyone forgets his failures in the past.
Those of us who lived here under Crist's governorship and later watched him flip flop like a fish on hot pavement know him for what he is. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he came out of the closet in September to pander to the LGBTQXYZ voters.

Trouble is a lot of voters today are too young to remember Crist, or moved here after the fact, and he may appeal to them - particularly those who fled blue states. Likewise, moderate Republicans and "Never Trumpers" might support him as a "kinder, gentler" alternative. Never forget how close we came to having that dopesick idiot Andrew Gillum as governor instead of DeSantis.

When you compare their qualifications and accomplishments side by side, it's no contest. But that's giving voters too much credit for choosing a candidate based on merit.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Morgan & Morgan love Crist. Oh Happy Days for Morgan and Soros! :roll:

The Kommies sure know how to field ballots loaded worthless pieces of $hit. But I could say the same for all the RINOs too.

The trunks with pre-filled in ballots are ready to go! The Kommies got down how to build a Tameny Hall Machine on a national level now. But will the Big Guy be willing to give up his taste of the kick backs he gets from China and the Ukraine? If we are lucky, we will see the Bug Guy learn from the Clintons how to eliminate any take overs of their "family" business.

Watch Val Demmings, run for Prez up the road. :twisted:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!