Just take my money right now!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Just take my money right now!

Post by Allme »

$4k? I'll take a dozen of them right now! All kidding aside, does anybody else see where this is all heading? F*CKING INSANITY is the 1st phrase that comes to my mind... Then... Where is my damn checkbook!!!! :)

https://tv.gab.com/channel/rt/view/amer ... 266c0e875f
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Shocked, I am simply shocked.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

How many get moved up through Mexico and used here.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Our tax dollars at work being wasted and unaccounted for to protect hunter biden in pay offs.
F**k Ukraine. Come on Russia, nuke the bastards.

That's okay, all the IRS agents hired will be sqeezing all of us dry and freezing our assets so we can't fight them back.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Chigger wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:26 pm Our tax dollars at work being wasted and unaccounted for to protect hunter biden in pay offs.

That's okay, all the IRS agents hired will be sqeezing all of us dry and freezing our assets so we can't fight them back.
I COMPLETELY believe your first sentence. Our involvement in that regional squabble is seriously ill advised and illogical, IMO. It does NOT serve our nation's interests to be involved in that trainwreck.

If you've ever spent time in a warzone, the amount of waste is positively staggering. Zero accountability for some big big ticket items, but our 1st Sgt in Iraq was a complete and total prick who wanted every. Single. Round. Accounted for. Utterly impossible. There was more attention placed on a single 5.56 round than a truckload of MREs and new body armor. The amount of brand new unopened equipment and supplies simply dumped on the side of the road when units were rotating back was infuriating to see. Zero accountability leads to massive waste and fraud. You saw some of it on the news when we bailed out of Afghanistan rather ungracefully recently. Guarandamnteed that equipment is going to be used against us in the region in the future.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

The idea that a Russian win is a good thing beggers belief, especially nuking the area, seriously give your head a wobble.

Also taking your news from RT, Russian sponsored news, and the ever dodgy CBS is an interesting choice. Its fair to say all mainstream media hasn't had an honest thing to say about any war for a very long time.

The way things are going Taiwan is going to be invaded and it will be interesting to see how easy folks are at letting the Chinese take that country.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Chigger wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:26 pm Our tax dollars at work being wasted and unaccounted for to protect hunter biden in pay offs.

I'm rootin' for Putin so far as that conflict goes, too many signs point to Biden and his sh*tbag kid having too many secrets over there they don't want exposed... Then again, they will just have the media/big tech cover up anything that should pop up... My opinion comes from a lot of sources btw, not many MSM. Ever heard of Pat Lancaster? He has been in Ukraine since the beginning, puts out pretty regular videos from inside Ukraine; non-biased AF too. Check him out on youtube if you get the chance.