Tax dollars at work.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Tax dollars at work.

Post by Allme »

I find it interesting how the government trusts sh*tbag foreign dictators more than its own people. I wonder how much it would cost for just one of these to buy/own "legally", title IV manufacturer/dealer maybe? Regardless, Ukraine holds too many secrets that pedo Joe doesn't want to get out. I'd be willing to bet if someone was able to get their hands on Zelenskyy he would sign like a canary, just spitballing. In regard to Ukraine I am rootin' for Putin.

Russian troops find stashes of foreign ammo and weapons in Ukraine ~ Video
https://tv.gab.com/channel/rt/view/russ ... 49a0361cc8
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Joe is protecting Hunter and his 10% for the Big Guy. Clearly The Kommies want their Citizens disarmed, while they have no problem at all with leaving tens of billions of $ in arms for the buddies the Taliban.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Some time away from the internet is fine well spent.

You can find this kind of stuff all the time by just a quick Google search. Same with any other topic. Dwelling on it constantly is not healthy. Yes we need to question more and hold our representatives accountable however doing it on internet forums is just not helping. Most are nothing more than echo chambers or keyboard commandos.

Some advice. Get off the computer go to the range or the beach and spend some time away. You will feel better physically and it gives your brain time to recover as well from the flow of negative news. Just a thought
Allme

Post by Allme »

n0rlf wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:13 pm Some time away from the internet is fine well spent.

You can find this kind of stuff all the time by just a quick Google search. Same with any other topic. Dwelling on it constantly is not healthy. Yes we need to question more and hold our representatives accountable however doing it on internet forums is just not helping. Most are nothing more than echo chambers or keyboard commandos.

Some advice. Get off the computer go to the range or the beach and spend some time away. You will feel better physically and it gives your brain time to recover as well from the flow of negative news. Just a thought
I've been black pilled for a while now, I pop in ever now and again so share what I find. This is what intellectual humans do, they discuss current affairs. I apologize if there is so much negativity in the world, I have brought up positives on the rare occasion I have found them. I appreciate your concern my my mental health or whatever, I assure you it is misplaced as I get out and about regularly, too bad there isn't much to see except a country that is in the toilet and the water is swirling faster ever single day. I see your point though, not talking about it and hoping it goes away could be one way of coping with this; being an American I don't agree with it but I do see your point.

Maybe someone should just lock my threads, perhaps delete my account? Seems to be par for the course, kind of funny though that is what leftists tend to do... Ignore, rename, cancel, delete, gas light, etc. ... Not what I expected, perhaps I need to rethink my expectations from FSN? Perhaps folks shouldn't be so critical of what is posted? If it was nonsense or actually stirring up a revolution or something I could see your point, as it stands between this post and another one of my posts it seems FSN might have fallen into the hands of control freaks.. It happened to twitter and facebook so I suppose it could happen here.... I could be wrong... Time will tell.

One more thing, maybe this belongs in the political section? Maybe some clear rules of what can and can not be posted would help, the only section is buy/sell/trade section; what a doozy those rules are but I digress. Just some ideas.

Lastly, at your suggestion I was going to shake it up a bit, post some pictures of kittens, maybe my dinner plate but instead I came up with this...Its a bit old but 100% spot on and entertaining. Not kidding either it is a must watch for anybody who has ever been around or owned a cat.

Have a great evening!

Allme

Post by Allme »

Flame Red wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:04 am Joe is protecting Hunter and his 10% for the Big Guy. Clearly The Kommies want their Citizens disarmed, while they have no problem at all with leaving tens of billions of $ in arms for the buddies the Taliban.

Roger that. Lots of hypocrisy now-a-days, more so than just a few years ago even. Frustrating at best, I can only imagine how some folks feel seeing this. IMHO its just about to the point that Jesus is going to have to start up his 2nd coming world tour, he is the only one thats going to be able to fix this mess; I used to be so afraid of "Armageddon" when I was a kid but now I am actually looking forward to it.