So we now officially live in the Twilight Zone...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

So we now officially live in the Twilight Zone...

Post by Flame Red »

I have a theory as to why we are now officially living the Twilight Zone.

Since the end of WW2, we fought the Cold War against the Commies and in the 90's with the fall of the Soviet Union, we believed the Cold War was won.

Not so much.

I think not having the threat of annihilation by the Soviets since the 90's we let our guard down against the Commies, and they took over from the inside and have now won the war they could not have won. Perhaps they took a new name - the Globalists?

The new threat of Terrorism after 9/11 let the internal Kommie/Globalists explode. First we have the Obomination which institutionalized the Kommies is some key institutions, like the CIA, FBI, IRS and now the Bidumb is finishing the job with the Military, Federal Reserve etc.

I remember all the episodes Rod Sterling wrote about totalitarian governments and now we are living them. I would say you cannot make this $hit up, but Rod did.

So my only question is - will some aliens come rescue us like in some Twilight Zone episode? Oh, that is right, I see the Feds are now declassifying alien encounters! I guess they need another distraction.

/RANT
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

To serve man. GARY.
philasteen

Post by philasteen »

It's not fair! I had time now! All the time in the world!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

"You are obsolete!"
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.