Nancy Pelosi announced gun control laws

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Nancy Pelosi announced gun control laws

Post by Firemedic2000 »

[tweet][/tweet]
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

That haggard old drunken witch can't die soon enough to suit me.

FNP
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

And the House will most likely pass them.

The big question is, what will the Senate do? Can they hold on and prevent a 60 vote majority to stop a filibuster?

That's all that's stopping us from pure tyrany, now.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... f58615294b

It's an arduous process arguing with people who support more gun control. Most of the time, it requires getting past layers of logical fallacies and flat-out untruths to get to the heart of the matter, which is that they wish the Second Amendment didn't exist.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

osprey21 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 am That haggard old drunken witch can't die soon enough to suit me.

FNP
I've got a birthday coming up. That would be a great gift :P Chuck Schumer and shifty Shiff to. I litterally hate those people. They are pure evil
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

osprey21 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 am That haggard old drunken witch can't die soon enough to suit me.

FNP
Unfortunatly there will be someone who will replace her with the same agenda.
Leftist politicians never die, they recycle always looking to destroy the American Republic.

The only way you can get gun confiscation passed is to allow the repeated murder of school kids.
You pass measures to enhance school safety and active shooter training and if the people in charge are either cowards or have a terminal case of dumb ass, there is nothing anyone can do.

The other thing is most people aren't qualified to raise kids.
The parents of the Texas shooter are f'n complete moronic shite heads. They both should be thrown in prison to serve a life sentence in place of the dead shooter.
It'll make more parents sit up and pay attention to their kids mental health.